Celebes Wood (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseMizensir
PerfumerAlberto Morillas

About Celebes Wood

Celebes Wood is a shared / unisex perfume by Mizensir. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Reviews of Celebes Wood

There is one review of Celebes Wood.

This was recommended to me by an ebay seller who sold me Masculine Pluriel by MFK. She told me this was her favourite of the moment and since she did not have one to sell me this added a certain verisimilitude so that I went to the Mizensir Web site and bought a sample. They sent me 3 others with it.
Perfect Oud and Golden Oud are as crystalline clean as you can imagine Oud to be, the latter with a slight smokiness and an odd floral accord. The former is very good and left a very pleasant aura round me which I found my nostrils flaring to pick up more of during the next few hours. Crystalline oud and cedar with a touch or rose.
Bois de Mysorie is a very pleasant sherbert orange woodie freshie. Slightly tangy and powdery, you want to smell it from a few inches away not with nose buried against your arm. A bit too peppery for me ultimately and does not last that long.
Now to the main feature.
Instant FBW.
If you have ever smelt Creed Spice and Wood and liked it or wanted to like it but found it a bit too strong and full of its own importance, then this is your new signature fragrance.
This is a light fresh woody spicy fragrance but that does not mean to say it is not warm either.Its really difficult to pick out individual notes .Maybe its the vanilla and tonka and cardamon casting a playful ephemeral veil over the labdanum and presenting it to us for our olfactory delight . So if light spicy woody masculine smooth is what you want to achieve and be able to wear practically anywhere anytime this is it. If you ready my other reviews you will see I do not hesitate to castigate where I think it is required.
I can't understand some of the few reviews I have read which describe this as heavy. That is not true.
Thank you Miss ebay seller my olfactory heart is yours. For the moment. After all life is fickle.
Btw Perfect.is also FBW and I did.

Fragrance: 9/10
Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity: 7/10
19th November, 2020 (last edited: 25th November, 2020)

Add your review of Celebes Wood

Shop for Celebes Wood products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Celebes Wood

There are no member images of Celebes Wood yet. Why not be the first?