Fašonnable Royal (2018)

HouseFašonnable
Parent CompanyBogart Group
Parent Company at launchLorience

About Fašonnable Royal

Fašonnable Royal is a masculine fragrance by Fašonnable. The scent was launched in 2018

Fašonnable Royal fragrance notes

Reviews of Fašonnable Royal

A gorgeous marine/spicy and fresh juice with character. Lasting power is good, so is silage.
02nd June, 2021
Royal is surprisingly a very nice fragrance, that came out of left field. I was deterred to blind buy it, thinking "oh no, another blue fragrance". Fortunately, this one isn't blue ate all. It's all about the citrus in the opening, but it's paired with an awesome green peppery accord, something like fresh cut grass! It transforms into a fresh lavender, and nutmeg mid, that actually smells good! Finally a lavender I can tolerate. The base incorporates some light woods and tonka.

Performance is outstanding too, on clothing especially, I could smell it on my shirt collar clear into the next day. The opening notes also last and project for a good 30 minutes, which we don't get very often.

It isn't very new or exciting, and I have no clue what the hell litsea cubeba is. It is however, a well done aromatic fougere. The mid just yells fabric softner/dryer sheets, and that's ok by me, because that's one of the only tolerable ways to do lavender. The opening citrus notes sort of remind me of Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc, and the green grassy/peppery accord makes me think of the original Michal Jordan Cologne. There may be some mint in there too, in the opening, but nothing like in the original Faconnable.

I paid a very low price for my bottle through a sale. About 12 bucks for a 3.4 oz, which is a steal. If you can find this one for under $40, I think even that is a great price, because it's simply a solid fragrance, that does everything right!
13th March, 2021
Not the best but one could do far worse. Has a 90's feel but also mixed with something more modern that you'd find at Abercrombie or a similar store. Versatile daytime/office fragrance.

Opens with lavender dryer sheet/fabric softener notes. The dry down is equally as sweet but has more of a synthetic powdery sweetness and some blue aquatic freshness.

Projection is actually pretty loud for the first 3-4 hours on me. Lasts maybe 6-7 hours.
03rd February, 2021
I really enjoy Faconnable's fragrance line so far, as the original is in my opinion, one of the best formal, country club type of scents a man can own. 'Royal' is no different, even though is geared more for beach days, poolside, or hot weather on the terrace or patio.

This smells nearly identical to Dunhill 'Desire Blue Ocean' or Perry Ellis 'Portfolio'. Initial blast is a very strong citrus drenched in marine and sea accords. It is a beautiful fresh and sporty scent that screams for warm weather and being outdoors near the coast. This stays fairly linear until a base of soft woods and a hint of spices come around to carry it on for hours.

With eight to ten sprays (neck, shoulders, chest and forearms), I get around 7-10+ hours of longevity with excellent projection for at least half its life. It sticks around as a soft skin scent after the first six hours. It holds easily on clothes and fabrics for 12-15+ hours, and can be smelled on them slightly for a few days.

This is nothing new, as its identical to 'Desire Blue Ocean' or Perry Ellis 'Portfolio', both of which are also very good performing aquatic fragrances. It smells fantastic, women seem to really love it, and it works very well in warmer weather. Can be used from Spring to Fall months, and is fairly cheap for the fragrance you get. Highly recommended.
22nd October, 2020

Add your review of Fašonnable Royal

Shop for Fašonnable Royal products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Fašonnable Royal

There are no member images of Fašonnable Royal yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]