Pacific Lime (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseAtelier Cologne
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group

About Pacific Lime

Pacific Lime is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2018

Pacific Lime fragrance notes

Reviews of Pacific Lime

Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime was the first thing that I got from PL. The Coconut, Spearmint and Eucalyptus kick in about 15 minutes later. Spring and Summer gem. 7/10
06th February, 2020
Kotori Show all reviews
Not my favorite of their offerings. It’s lovely, but it isn’t lime. And it isn’t astringent like some of my favorites: Bergamot Soleil and Cedrat Enivrant come to mind. After the first 5 minutes, it’s almost a direct copy of Pulp by Byredo, and like that beauty, it smells more like Papaya than citrus. To its credit, Pacific Lime is more sheer than Pulp, and would wear more easily in the heat. But Pulp is Pulp, and it doesn’t need a sequel.
06th January, 2020
A cheap-smelling stew of overused artificial fruit odorants, this smells like a gas station car freshener.
There's fake peach and fake strawberry and fake orange and blackcurrant and I suppose there must be lime in here because of the name. If you've been to a "nicer" truck stop with a little display of gifts, the candles there probably smell like this.
31st December, 2019
Very sweet grapefruit in the opening. Maybe peach or apricot mixed in too. Leans feminine to me but smells light, pleasant and refreshing.
13th July, 2019
Cannon Show all reviews
This scent is fruity and fresh. I hate florals so I was happy to see this one is fruit without floral.

I agree with the other reviewer that it’s a sweeter key lime sort of scent.

It’s fresh and lasting, smelling like a clear watery fruit and not perfume-y.
10th May, 2019
This smells like a niche version of Guerlain's Limon Verde (it does not smell like Creed Virgin Island Water at all). It really smells extremely similar to the Guerlain fragrance. The lime note is not really similar to Atelier Cologne's Cedrat Enivrant. It's a far sweeter key lime and in my opinion not as reminiscent of opening a freshly cut lime as in Cedrat Enivrant. The opening is basically tropical key lime-aid with a lot of sugar. As it dries down it kind of smells the same as the opening to my nose. I don't really smell any mint or eucalyptus. Projection is moderate but on the softer side while longevity is fairly good. Honestly Guerlain Limon Verde is the exact same scent for a less expensive price.

03rd February, 2019

Add your review of Pacific Lime

Shop for Pacific Lime products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Pacific Lime

There are no member images of Pacific Lime yet. Why not be the first?