Cuir Cavalier (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseMDCI
PerfumerNathalie Feisthauer

About Cuir Cavalier

Cuir Cavalier is a masculine fragrance by MDCI. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Feisthauer

Reviews of Cuir Cavalier

There is one review of Cuir Cavalier.
Well, nobody has reviewed this so I guess I go first. All I can say is "hmmmph." Many of us can overreact from time to time, and on a trip to Scent Bar, saw this as a new release from MDCI and figured I love INVASION BARBARE so much, I'll have to love this. I did give it a quick sniff in store so not a full blind buy, but kind of.

Oud, Leather, Vanilla....and

SAFFRON!!!

Lots and lots of saffron. It may be a quirk or my nose, but after several wearings all I get is saffron. Literally nothing else. I like saffron a lot. But this....

Where is the leather, the oud, the vanilla, rose, white honey...anything else???

Sitting right now nose press to flesh two hours after applying and what I smell is saffron.

In fairness, this may be some quirk of my own nose. There are a couple of other scents I have wherein all I can smell is the saffron notes.
Weird huh?

Wish someone else would weigh in. Curious if it is truly all THAT saffron dominated or it is some quirk of my own biology.
24th April, 2020 (last edited: 17th August, 2020)

Add your review of Cuir Cavalier

Shop for Cuir Cavalier products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Cuir Cavalier

There are no member images of Cuir Cavalier yet. Why not be the first?