Maritime Journey (2019)

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Maritime Journey

Perfumer Frank Voelkl says:

The idea to launch this new fragrance was inspired by the excitement and adventure that comes with every new journey. The fresh and masculine scent has a lot of contrast allowing one to feel sophisticated yet casual.

Maritime Journey fragrance notes

Reviews of Maritime Journey

There is one review of Maritime Journey.
Starts with light citrus and clean florals. Dries down quickly to reveal some spice or pepper Andrew then generic sweet woody notes. That spice or pepper is the only thing to keep this from being air freshener or even considered masculine. Probably still unisex.

If I go smelling for a melon note or something that reminds me of Nautica Voyage, it is there and I get it. But because this scent is so much softer and less harsh, that’s not what it reminds me of when I just take it in without any preconceived notions. It more reminds me of the smell of the ocean/beach-themed candles in the Tommy Bahama store as you are walking around.

Longevity is good, lasts all workday. However, projection needs some help so spray liberally and on clothes.
20th January, 2020 (last edited: 21st January, 2020)

Add your review of Maritime Journey

Shop for Maritime Journey products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Maritime Journey

There are no member images of Maritime Journey yet. Why not be the first?