Musk Khabib (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseBortnikoff
PerfumerDimitry Bortnikoff

About Musk Khabib

Musk Khabib is a shared / unisex perfume by Bortnikoff. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Dimitry Bortnikoff

Musk Khabib fragrance notes

Reviews of Musk Khabib

Wow...I'm in love again! Musk Kabib is magical. I wore it today for the second time and recognized something in it...a note I'd smelled before...something that smelled like a fragrance I've smelled before...and then it hit me. In the opening, it reminds me of the ghost of Atlantic Ambergris!!! I owned Atlantic Ambergris for two years and then like a complete imbecile...I sold it. Whimper...makes me sad just thinking about it now. Anyway, Musk Kabib has a moment in the opening where I can smell Atlantic Ambergris and it made me so happy! I then looked up the note listing for Musk Kabib and saw that it does indeed contain natural ambergris. I knew when I figured out what I was smelling that I would have to own a bottle of Musk Kabib now...it really is special! Two thumbs way up for Musk Kabib!
06th August, 2020
Deceptively simple— at first it presents as a rather inconsequential floral, of the bubble-gummy, pretty-not-beautiful type. But if you apply enough(I’d say at least three sprays) and give it five minutes, it starts to dance on the skin: bright citrus flits back and forth with creamy-custardy-almost-coconuty ylang ylang in a figure eight above the vanilla/vetiver/tonka base, with a light cedar/tolu impression gathering the whole thing together like a fine wooden frame.

The musk is very unobtrusive(especially for being present in the name) and lends things a soft focus romance, a sigh of satisfaction as the hours slip by.

Musk Khabib, along with Amber Cologne, shows a welcome light side to Bortnikoff’s celebrated oud-centric offerings.
19th August, 2019

Add your review of Musk Khabib

Shop for Musk Khabib products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Musk Khabib

There are no member images of Musk Khabib yet. Why not be the first?