Lavender Extrême (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Lavender Extrême

Lavender Extrême is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2019

Lavender Extrême fragrance notes

Reviews of Lavender Extrême

I actually thought was a decent fragrance. I'm a fan of lavender and this was done pretty good IMO. They should have not put the violet in this one. The mint would have been good enough. I would purchase for a much lower price. 7/10
31st December, 2019
It’s only lavender, of course. Maybe a bit of smoky tonka. Lavender smells good, of course. I can’t give it a negative review, but, really, go get yourself essential oil.
26th November, 2019
Lavender Extrême low point for the house of Tom Ford. Tom Ford has released scents that might qualify as more unpleasant or irritating, depending on individual tastes, but never has Tom Ford released something so blatantly cynical as this cheap-smelling, utterly boring lavender blast.

At mid-range designer prices, it wouldn't be good, but it would be innocuous. At the pricepoint it's retailing at, it's an affront.
01st October, 2019
Not the worst thing I’ve smelled but without reading other reviews before I smelled it, I told the SA that I thought it smelled like Play-Doh. So interesting to see that’s what other reviews said as well. She then said I was right and made another SA smell it and he agreed that it did smell like Play-Doh. Nothing that great and there are other much better lavenders IMO, but judge for yourself.
01st July, 2019
I admire Tom Ford's puckish sense of humor. Here we have a posh chrome-looking bottle storing a comical kindergarten memory with which conspicuous consumers can anoint themselves. The rest of us can point and laugh.

Open a fresh can of Play-Doh and inhale. You can smell like this for hours, now. Layer with Beau du Jour for the Fuzzy Pumper Barber Shop Effect. I eagerly await the next release, which I am told features Elmer's Glue and Construction Paper as top notes.
05th June, 2019
Lavender Extreme did NOT do it for me. I am a big fan of many of the Private Blend fragrances, and my love for Lost Cherry is well documented here (I love it so much I bought three bottles), but this was the most disappointing thing I've smelled in a long while. There is a very sharp lavender note upon first spray, but that fades away after 30 seconds on me (not kidding), and from there on, it's a powder bomb.

My wife hated it, I hated it. I tried it three times to see if I would eventually "get it", but no...It didn't happen, and I couldn't take it any more. It's a beast mode fragrance, sillage trail all over the house, and I could still smell it decently well after a shower, which is rare for me. The only thing redeeming about this fragrance is the bottle, easily the coolest Private Blend bottle out there, but what's inside was as lame as it comes for me.
13th May, 2019

Add your review of Lavender Extrême

Shop for Lavender Extrême products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Lavender Extrême

There are no member images of Lavender Extrême yet. Why not be the first?