B-612 (2018)

About B-612

B-612 is a masculine fragrance by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2018

B-612 fragrance notes

Reviews of B-612

Smells really close to Bond No. 9 Brooklyn which can be had for under $100 for 100ml. This fragrance was played out before I even smelled it because I sprayed my bottle of Brooklyn until it didn’t smell good to me any longer. Save your money and buy Brooklyn if you must and you can thank me later.
27th April, 2021
B-612 is an impressive, modern fougere. I've seen comparisons to Beau De Jour but B-612 never transforms into that creamy, barbershop scent.

It has a fresh, clean, peppery opening. Some modern sweetness starts to come in a few minutes later.

The heart of the scent is a woody fougere with its nostalgic, dusty woods and earthy green notes. Smells very masculine.

The performance is really good. Projection is beyond an arms-length with only a few sprays and that lasts for maybe 3-4 hours. The late drydown is cleaner and softer and lasts about 10 hours. Even longer on clothes.
07th August, 2020
B-612 is a creamy, earthy, sweet fragrance. I thought it contained vanilla. Then I realized it was the cypress and patchouli. The lavender is present and soothing. It lasts a long time on me. I love Nishane.
28th July, 2020

Add your review of B-612

Shop for B-612 products online

Search on ebay

Nishane - B-612 **5ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 25.99.

Nishane B612 3ml Travel Spray

US • Buy it now: USD 14.00.

Member images of B-612