Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) (2019)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) information

Year of Launch2019

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new)

Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2019

Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new)

Never had the chance to compare it to the original, but I really like this. Not only does it pull off a good rendition of cypress, supported by most prominently by aromatics, but it also works as an instruction for those learning what notes appear in their favourite abstract scents. On trying this, I will be better equipped to find cypress in what will largely, I imagine, be masculine fragrances. What I like about the Blu line is that the eponymous ingredient is prominent but that it tends to be, in most cases, given just enough of a supporting cast to keep it interesting. I might have to obtain a bottle of this at some point.
05th October, 2019
I bought a bottle of this thinking it was the original 1999 version, but it was this one. I didn't even know there was a new release of this with different notes than the original until I saw it under new releases last night here on Basenotes. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I'm glad it's been re-released because I've wanted to try this one for several years. On the other hand I don't know how this compares to the original. I do like this one although I don't really pick up much pine or cypress. It almost reminds me of Czech & Speake's Villa Ausonia in the dry down, which means it has some sweetness to it along with a hint of a balsamic greenness. I'd still like to compare the original, but I am glad to have this in my rotation.
02nd May, 2019

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new)

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new)

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo : Cipresso di Toscana (new) yet. Why not be the first?