Vanilla Vibes (2019)

Vanilla Vibes information

Year of Launch2019

HouseJuliette Has a Gun

About Vanilla Vibes

Vanilla Vibes is a shared / unisex perfume by Juliette Has a Gun. The scent was launched in 2019

Vanilla Vibes fragrance notes

Reviews of Vanilla Vibes

It delivers what it says it would: salty marine notes and vanilla. Just like a Demeter. All good until that. Just like the bad Demeter brand, it has the same very synthetic smell I hate. How could they ruin a salty vanilla? It's the fragrance that had me order a (very disappointing) sample box at their house.
11th May, 2020
This and Replica's Whispers in the Library smell very similar. Other than that, it smells ok. It's just that has been done many times before. 6.5/10
18th February, 2020
Vanilla Vibes is a mixed bag for me. Its a mix of vanilla and salt, which I could see myself enjoying more if it was made particularly gourmand. In this case the vanilla is more of a scented hand-soap smell, and the salt is strongly oceanic. Guess it smells a bit like a vacation at a beach house for that reason, but I can also think of other beachy scents that grab me a whole lot more. The lack of coconut in this makes any "suntan effect" pretty weak imo. Definitely not offensive, just somehow both a little funky and a little boring.
11th November, 2019
Almost a plain Jane generic pleasing to everyone type of perfume. Neutral vanilla opening, white florals and sea salt, ending of wood and light musk. Nothing spectacular but nothing offensive or bad either.

Good non-offensive office scent or perfume for someone who wants to play it safe, or perhaps a gift for a teen or young adult. I can definitely see the appeal and market for this type of perfume. Longevity, especially the musk and deeper vanilla notes are pretty rock solid. Vanilla Vibes becomes more of an ambience or close skin scent after a good 4 hours.
21st August, 2019
Starts off very beachy, suntan lotion and white florals, leaning feminine. The drydown is more of the same as I find this very linear. The vanilla is there but this is more of a beachy scent to my nose. I didn’t mind wearing it but I think my wife would like to wear it more than me.

The performance was good with adequate projection and all workday longevity, even able to smell it at 10+ hours as a skin scent.
03rd July, 2019 (last edited: 20th August, 2019)

Add your review of Vanilla Vibes

Shop for Vanilla Vibes products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Vanilla Vibes

There are no member images of Vanilla Vibes yet. Why not be the first?