Ani (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseNishane
PerfumerCecile Zarokian

About Ani

Ani is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Cecile Zarokian

Reviews of Ani

The opening is a sexy and seductive mix of sweet citrus, edible vanilla and slightly smokey oud. There is also a rich, ginger spiciness that really takes the refinement up a few notches. Feels like an excellent cold-weather scent because it is a heavier scent, perfect for having others catch a whiff in the cool air, give a compliment and wanting to get closer. Again, very seductive and sexy. I'm fine with calling this unisex as anyone wearing this will smell great without issue.

Performance is quite good with projection that can be smelled a few feet away with minimal sprays. Lasts all day, which is good because it smells great.

02nd January, 2020 (last edited: 03rd January, 2020)
Of all of the fragrances I own (50+), this Nishane Ani holds the top spot. Simply because it is the most unique and complimented fragrances in my area/demographic. It does smell similar to PDM's Layton, but more fresh and opulent. It jumps off my skin though stays long throughout the evening - a 12+ hour scent. The only knock on this is that it is quite expensive, even in comparison to the Creed's, PDM's, and Tom Ford's of the fragrance world. Worth it... YES!
31st December, 2019
Notes: Bergamot, Green Notes, Ginger, Pink Pepper, Black Currant, Turkish Rose, Cardamom, Patchouli, Cedar, Vanilla, Benzoin, Ambergris, Musk and Sandalwood

Perfumer: Cecile Zarokian

As soon as I sprayed this Ani I was able to detect Vanilla and it's detected throughout the life of the fragrance.

Along with Vanilla, I also detect Bergamot, Green Notes and Pink Pepper and Ginger follows pretty quickly as the fragrance starts to open up.

As the fragrance develops Black Currant becomes prominent which gives this fragrance that fruity element along with Cardamom which gives it that spicy and sweet scent, I couldn’t detect any rose here.

Entering the drydown Vanilla gains it's strength now combined with Benzoin and creamy sandalwood.

A stunning, gorgeous and an exotic fragrance. Smooth and creamy vanilla not overly sweet, well structured and very well blended. Cecile Zarokian has hit a home run with this fragrance.

Hacivat was my favorite from Nishane but after wearing this one, Ani has definitely become my favorite. Simply Stunning
27th December, 2019 (last edited: 03rd January, 2020)

Add your review of Ani

Shop for Ani products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Ani

There are no member images of Ani yet. Why not be the first?