Sotoor WaaW (2017)

Sotoor WaaW information

Year of Launch2017

HouseRasasi

About Sotoor WaaW

Sotoor WaaW is a shared / unisex perfume by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2017

Sotoor WaaW fragrance notes

Reviews of Sotoor WaaW

Rasasi Sotoor "Waaw" EDP -

Tag line: "Rasasi - Make Your Presence Felt."

I really have grown to love this house as they don't mess around. Unique note pyramids, loooong lasting, and a huge line of frags available at every level of affordability.

Many reviews have compared Sottor Waaw to Spicebomb, but let me assure you, this one exposes Spicebomb for the pimply faced teenager that it is.

Zero synthetic pink pepper harshness and extremely well blended. The opening is very unique with a blend of walnut and mild spices before transitioning towards cinnamon / saffron and smokey woods. Nice and warm and nice!

If you are new to the Rasasi brand, know this...the fragrance will not necessarily smell amazing to you the user, but the vapor trail you leave behind will. I also have "Tobacco Blaze" and it performs the same way. Smells great to others, but can seem a bit flat to me when I wear it. In Rasasi we trust!

4 stars.
02nd November, 2020
Rasasi Sotoor is a deftly blended, deeply imprinting, heavy garam masala type spice perfume. Along with the typical Indian and Moroccan aromatic spices you have some prickly and thorny bits like artemisia, pepper and saffron which add character to the lively spices; and in the base are hypnotic spiraling inhalant notes of gurjun balsam, lavender and guaiac wood. These elements rest atop a warm amber, vetiver and sandalwood base. This is one of the nicer pure spice blends I have smelled in recent history and I am a big fan of spice fragrances. So many spice scents are either too sweet or not mysterious chai spice simplistic - this one surpasses most pitfalls. The only element that I feel Sotoor might be missing is an earthy leather or agarwood note in the base - but overall this is an excellent big spice bomb.
16th August, 2019

Add your review of Sotoor WaaW

Shop for Sotoor WaaW products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Sotoor WaaW

There are no member images of Sotoor WaaW yet. Why not be the first?