Aroon Sawat (2019)

HouseStrangers Parfumerie
PerfumerPrin Lomros

About Aroon Sawat

The company says:

AROON SAWAT aka 'Good morning' in Thai. Inspired by the glorious sunshine in Siam (Thailand). The name of the country may originate from Suvannaphumi aka 'Land of Gold'.  Aroon Sawat is based on the culture, architecture and native plants in the Land of Gold. The top has sweet and sour golden mango, Marian plum, passion fruit and mandarin, captivating the richness of nature. The exotic South East white flowers and rose represent the beauty of culture in the heart note, and the elements of sacred Buddhist architecture are captivated by incense, myrrh, sandalwood and amber.

Reviews of Aroon Sawat

There is one review of Aroon Sawat.
If I’d been dipping my toes into Strangers Parfumerie to test the waters and encountered Aroon Sawat first, I’d have turned 180º on my heels toute suite. Its clumsy mish-mash of woody ambers and big, syrupy fruit is bathed in a chemical radiance so powerful and all-reaching that my eyeballs hurt even to remember it now. It is a perfume whose finer points are wasted on me completely, obscured as they are by this big, thick gloppy blanket of amber-wood-syrup-resin-fruit aromachemicals. It’s just atrocious. A crime against perfume.

Thank God I operate a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ policy, because all the other Strangers Parfumerie perfume turned out to be either memorably quirky, or charming, or at least interesting enough to redeem the utter horror that was Aroon Sawat. In fact, in general, I liked the Strangers Parfumerie as much as, if not more than, the perfumes in the more upmarket (and more highly priced) Prissana line. The fact that they represent much better value for money is almost beside the point.
02nd April, 2020

Add your review of Aroon Sawat

Shop for Aroon Sawat products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Aroon Sawat

There are no member images of Aroon Sawat yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]