Instant Crush (2019)

About Instant Crush

Instant Crush is a feminine perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2019

Instant Crush fragrance notes

Reviews of Instant Crush

Few days back I bought it with magnetic cap & batch was 20C091C. It's cap logo is also changed "M" with some flower sketch. Mine is poor in performance :-( Longevity is hardly 4/5 hours with 1 hour week Projection.
Did someone else experience it??
18th August, 2020 (last edited: 23rd August, 2020)
Similar to Baccarat Rouge 540 with lots of sweetness but with more peppery sandalwood and feels like more smoke or something singed. I prefer Baccarat Rouge 540 and Kalan to Instant Crush but wearing this around my wife got me noticed. She liked it.

Feels like a unisex scent, best for outdoors or in a large crowd. Itís just very strong both in projection and longevity.
10th May, 2020
Honestly this is beautiful. To me, it has that BR540 vibe minus the latex gloves, so itís definitely a winner in my book and I will wear this far more often than BR540.
Oh and itís a compliments machine, if thatís your thing.
20th February, 2020 (last edited: 28th February, 2020)
I do get a vanilla but not as a major player. I get synthetic, rubber, and a black tea smell. I was surprised when I looked up the notes. I donít get floral at all. It is hideous. I see it is categorized as a womenís fragrance. I am a woman who wears mostly menís and unisex fragrances so perhaps other noses will get something completely different. My nose decisively says no.
09th January, 2020
One of Manceraís more recent releases, Instant Crush, is a sugary vanilla citrus floral thatís an easy winner for those that like vanilla but want to keep it fresh and light, as well. This is not a weighted-down, cake-like vanilla, or even a boozy vanilla, but rather, a medium-bodied vanilla that has the tip-of-the-tongue sugary sweetness initially but that does not remain candied throughout its life. The opening is citrus-laden and zesty, with mixed citruses, saffron, and ginger, but quickly gives way to a more floral heart of rose and jasmine, with a dry down of vanilla, sandalwood, and musk. Itís a solid formula for a versatile player. The vanilla isnít overwhelming to start despite the mix having a sharp sweetness from the onset, but it becomes a little creamier and more of an overall woody vanilla musk blend in the dry down.

Iíve seen comparisons to MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, and I donít feel that the analogy holds up for more than a moment. Out of the atomizer or when briefly in air, thereís some sort of sweet commonality.

Instant Crush has the standard Mancera pricing of $180 for 120ml, which isnít bad at all if you want it now, as great retailers like Alan Berdjis at Beverly Hills Perfumery will probably have it available at some point, or you can wait to raid the grey market.

I donít find its performance to be all that special; itís boastful to start but because fairly mellow after a few hours of wearing, so itís nice as a casual option but not at all up to par with many of the other offerings in the gargantuan Mancera/Montale catalogue.

Overall, itís a nice agreeable vanilla thatís fresh with citrus and florals but not overly feminine on the floral side. Certainly for those that find it similar to MFK BR540, itís a lot cheaper, but I really donít think that theyíre all that alike.

7 out of 10
22nd July, 2019

Add your review of Instant Crush

Shop for Instant Crush products online

Search on ebay

Mancera - Instant Crush **5ml Spray**

US • Buy it now: USD 12.95.

Member images of Instant Crush

There are no member images of Instant Crush yet. Why not be the first?