Métallique (2019)

Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Métallique

The company describe Métallique as:

Willful. Fearless. Addictive.

Forged with elegant brilliance, Tom Ford Métallique mesmerizes its admirers with a pulsating flash of modern, resolute femininity, willful, luminous and in full bloom.

Métallique fragrance notes

Reviews of Métallique

The snow queen.she is beautiful and bewitching,and her powers are at her strangest in places that are already experiencing winter. she can turn into a snowflake and is also able to fly,and her kisses have the ability to numb cold.A cleanses and freshness scent but in an unusual way and an almost vintage manner.it's delicately sweet ,nothing in your face.elegant,refined,soapy,versatile,powdery and charming.

It opens with a snowy flurry of icy aldehydes,sitting on a dulcet background of soft powdery whispers.after the first aldehydic blast is gone the cool, yet warm feeling of Metallica is only more so manifested by a fresh woody accord,which beautifully interplays with the more powdery floral chords,such as heliotrope and lily of the valley. after an hour,a clean musk note prolongs the effect of crystal clear winter air,but sweetness but composition even further,so you feel like,after walking trough the winter air for a long time,you've finally reached home,where a warm fire is crackling inside your chimney.the lily of the valley adds this feminine vibe that cools it down a bit,without being boring or messing with the sweetness.
Moderate sillage,although the beginning is pretty strong. longevity is also moderate on my skin.
30th November, 2020
This is awful to my nose. I get a super soapy opening followed by florals. This sits really close to the skin so I'd give it a 1-2 out of 5 for sillage and performance. I get the sandalwood/vanilla notes maybe after an hour and a half. Is anyone getting a few seconds of Ultra Male upon initial spray? I absolutely detest florals so I had no business trying this in the first place. Cheers to those that fell in love with this fragrance.
28th January, 2020
Really nice - this is probably my pick for best designer perfume of 2019.

It has a lot of the same DNA as Fucking Fabulous, that creamy, spiced mix of iris and coumarin with citrus on top. But Métallique smoothes things out with vanilla and almondy heliotrope, and then tops everything off with Chanel-esque sparkling lemon champagne aldehydes.

It seems like it could be a mess, but it comes together wonderfully, like the best parts of Chanel No 5, Fucking Fabulous, and an almond gourmand like Malle's L'eau d'Hiver skillfully combined. Nice work!
28th December, 2019
This is a Aldehyde and Vanilla scent from start to finish for me. It almost disappears after 2 hours on my skin and then WHAM! Vanilla all over the place for several hours. It is a long lasting scent on my skin and didn't realize this was a female juice. I find it to be unisex. A try before you buy due to pricing. Enjoy!
28th October, 2019
The opening is soapy, flowery, powdery and clearly feminine. The drydown is much more smooth with just a soft, clean vanilla that's more unisex. As far as my preference, I’d find this appealing on women of many ages and attitudes. Feels very versatile per occasion or season.

Performance is good with noticeable projection for 7-8 hours with only a few sprays.
27th October, 2019
Man, I want this stuff!….I smelled this on October 15, ordered 3.4oz - 100ml on October 17, received shipment package on October 24.

First impression:

So, I smelled this for the first time yesterday at Von Maur's department store and I must say this is an exceptional fragrance!!

Tom Ford's Metallique has just the right amount of sweetness, just the right amount of sandalwood, just the right amount of musk, just the right amount of saffron, at least what I think is smells like saffron, and most of all just right amount of vanilla...perfecto! (Not a Mancera Rose Vanille or Aoud Vanille, nor a Atelier Vanille Insensee)

An amazing fragrance! Unisex, definitely! This is a sexy mutha - shut yo mouth, in my opinion! And as a man, I am going to rock the absolute snot out of this!

Performance: ?
Projection: ?
Silage:?
Longevity: ?
Overall: ?
25th October, 2019

Add your review of Métallique

Shop for Métallique products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Métallique

There are no member images of Métallique yet. Why not be the first?