Mémoire d'une Odeur (2019)
by Gucci

Mémoire d'une Odeur information

Year of Launch2019

HouseGucci
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Mémoire d'une Odeur

Mémoire d'une Odeur is a shared / unisex perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Mémoire d'une Odeur fragrance notes

Reviews of Mémoire d'une Odeur

Tasteful bottle/presentation; I find the scent slightly unpleasant, but thankfully forgettable. A camomile note could have been an interesting component to some kind of gentle hay-like aromatic (in similar vein to Anatole Lebreton's L'Eau de Merzhin, or a Parfum d'Empire creation, for example)- this one is a wasted opportunity.
24th September, 2020
A chamomille-oriented musky-floral accord with a tad of warm amber/vanilla. A tad Costume National Scent and a tad a Narciso Rodriguez musky creation (Poudree Eau de Parfum for instance). Dry down is kind of musky organic, moody floral and soapy.
20th July, 2020
So so light you cannot smell it unless your nose is right by your skin. My deodorant has more scent.
07th April, 2020
Gucci – Memoire d’Une Odeur (2019)

An inoffensive, but hardly significant, offering for this modern world of unenlightened perfumery. It has a powdery jasmine note, accompanied by a candied grapefruit peel vibe, that is perfectly pleasant, aimed at the young woman – I doubt a man could successfully pull this off – and as such, no better nor worse than much else available today.

It is very light, is worn close to the skin and dries down to a vanillic impression. Over all, it reminds me of the aroma found in pastry shops, those cheese Danish with apricot glaze in particular. A neutral rating from me, as I’d rather be munching one of those pastries than just smelling this.
08th October, 2019
I get a light soap mixed with tea vibe in this one. Not bad, but doesn't really catch my attention. Nice to have a sample, but would not pay for a full bottle. 6.5
19th September, 2019
This is a rather interesting recent release, one that bucks the mainstream trend toward stultifyingly banal berry/musk/confectionary-based pink juices designed for short-attention spanned people living in utter fear of smelling like their mothers.

If only it were more assertive and focused. It actually reminds me quite a bit of Cartier's L’Heure Perdue, with a similar wet cardboard/vinegar-ey opening. But whereas the Cartier remains sour and damp on my skin, the Gucci eventually opens up into a chorus of bright, citrus-dipped florals. Unfortunately, the very pretty tune plays more effectively on paper and fabric than on my skin, where it tends to hum along at too low and mushy a frequency—and too high a price for what it is—to tempt me into buying a bottle.
06th September, 2019

Add your review of Mémoire d'une Odeur

Shop for Mémoire d'une Odeur products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Mémoire d'une Odeur

There are no member images of Mémoire d'une Odeur yet. Why not be the first?