Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense (2019)
by Guerlain

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense information

Year of Launch2019

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

Oooh, I love this. The lavender is kept to the minimum. Much more patchouli and tonka. Both are very soft. Very intoxicating. Deep. Even a bit boozy. Sweet, but in a rich and non-cloying way. Strong, lasts well. Very, very, very good.

Denser, deeper, more patchouli-bitter and more grown up than the original Mon Guerlain. You might say the original Mon Guerlain is better balanced, but I love this Intense take on it. It's darker, woodier and, yeah, more intense.

If you want a Mon Guerlain that is the opposite of Intense, choose the EDT - these two sit at the opposite spectrums of Mon Guerlain world, Intense is rich, thick, dark, dense, intoxicating, with very strong base notes. I could see someone who likes delicate perfumes saying Intense is a bit masculine for them (for me it's not, but I get the idea). And EDT is very bright, airy, spring-like with some tangerine and tons of slightly medicinal lavender.
05th September, 2020
Intense at first - definitely. Big flowers. Rather boozy and darkly tropical, to start. Iris and rose stand out but, more like in the "background" of things.

Base rises and the note combo to me, resembles Tonka bean. I get a resinous, almost incense wave throughout the ending of this fragrance. There is a natural sweetness. Sugary woods. Dark vanilla. I enjoy this version of Mon Guerlain more than the original. It's kicked-up a bit more. More of an evening than day frag. More grown-up.

I get more vanilla later, and, it lasts awhile.
04th February, 2020

Add your review of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

Shop for Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense

There are no member images of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense yet. Why not be the first?