Not a Perfume - Superdose (2019)
by Juliette Has a Gun

Not a Perfume - Superdose information

Year of Launch2019

HouseJuliette Has a Gun

About Not a Perfume - Superdose

The company says:

Always looking for innovative ways to shake the perfumery’s world, we came up with an intense version of NOT a Perfume: Not a perfume Superdose!

Superclean - Superpure - Superunique

Same but overdosed. A fragrance that will please the Not a Perfume lovers and that will also be appreciated by those who usually don’t feel or smell Not a Perfume very strongly… Obviously still a clean, fresh and elegant fragrance leaving an even more powerful trail.

An explosive name for an explosive fragrance.

Not a Perfume - Superdose fragrance notes

Reviews of Not a Perfume - Superdose

There is one review of Not a Perfume - Superdose.
Slightly better than the normal « Not a perfume » but only because you can actually smell something else than alcohol. It’s bitter and itchy in the nose. Performances are good. I’m tempted to make this a negative review but I’m leaving it neutral, because the name fits it and you’ve been warned.

Edit: I wish I liked it because I’ve never received so many compliments about a fragrance. It doesn’t go unnoticed and I’ve had people (men and women) tell me things like : if I could I would frenchkiss you right now.
27th July, 2020

Add your review of Not a Perfume - Superdose

Shop for Not a Perfume - Superdose products online

Search on ebay

Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume Superdose

US • Buy it now: USD 178.31.

Member images of Not a Perfume - Superdose

There are no member images of Not a Perfume - Superdose yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]