A*Men Ultimate (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseThierry Mugler
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About A*Men Ultimate

A*Men Ultimate is a masculine fragrance by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 2019

A*Men Ultimate fragrance notes

Reviews of A*Men Ultimate

I aint falling for Mugler's offerings he has done so many A-men with a hint of of this, a hint that and it is a complete farce! Create something new!
30th July, 2020
Man I love a*men ultimate it brings me huge huge compliments wherever I go. Girls get mad about it. It's a clean fragrance not too overpowering and it smells so goooood I am addicted to it it's the best a*men flanker no wonder why they chose this ultimate name.
Definitely the ultimate of the line aka the best of all.
24th February, 2020 (last edited: 03rd March, 2020)
Reminds me of a softer, minty, less sweet Azzaro Wanted in the opening. The milky coffee smell barely starts to come in later but never fully dominates or makes it heavy. Has that odd combo of a light freshie mixed with coffee, similar to Halloween Man X, which I think smells more unique than Amen Ultimate. There’s also a sweet powderiness that reminds me of LeMale. It’s generically pleasant but “ultimately” redundant.

Performance is just okay. Projection is never loud and really only projects for a few hours. Skin scent sticks around for most of the workday.
08th January, 2020
The best description of this would be a clearer, filtered and less potent version, or a copy, of A*Men Ultra Zest. Why is it a failure? Because Ultra Zest was better. Why it isn't a failure? Because Ultra Zest is supposedly discontinued.

Ok, someone will say: "but Ultra Zest had orange note and Ultimate doesn't". Well yeah, but it's a thing of chemistry. As a chemist, you can make, or produce, an effect you want.

So this "Ultimate" flanker was made purposely to emulate the Ultra Zest flanker effect. I find this to be an insult in a way. Ultra Zest is discontinued and then they make a "new" flanker, change the colour of the bottle and name it Ultimate.

I dare you to side test them both, one on left wrist, the other on the right wrist and you'll see, that is smell, what I'm talking about.

Occasions: casual, informal, whole year, daily, can be an evening fragrance during summer.

Conclusion: marketing fraud/scam. But ok, let us have it.

Orignality 2/10

Add your review of A*Men Ultimate

Shop for A*Men Ultimate products online

Search on eBay

Member images of A*Men Ultimate

There are no member images of A*Men Ultimate yet. Why not be the first?