Atlas Garden (2019)

PerfumerAmandine Marie
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About Atlas Garden

The company says:

Inspired by Mr Yves Saint Laurent’s retreats in Morocco, Le Vestiaire Des Parfums Collection Orientale is the essence of his fascination with oriental textures and patterns. It was in Marrakech where Mr Saint Laurent fell in love and found a new, exhilarating source for his art. Marrakech became his refuge. Morocco’s culture became his own. Today, his heritage lives on at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains in the Ourika Gardens.

Atlas Garden fragrance notes

Reviews of Atlas Garden

There is one review of Atlas Garden.
I had sat with this one a while before ever looking at the notes list. At my first impression, this reminded me a lot of Jasmin 17 by Le Labo. Jasmin 17 relies on a sweet creamy jasmine note that for some reason reminded me of a big bowl of Froot Loops cereal. I get a very similar impression here, but it looks like those elements are created in a different way. The sweetness and creamyness must come from dates and tonka beans. And of course that citrus fruit comes from mandarin, bergamot, and orange blossom. This is definitely the better of the two scents, it hits those gourmand qualities even harder, making it quite unisex, where as Jasmin 17 felt strictly feminine. It's nice, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for that same creamy, fruity, white floral vibe. But it's still not quite my style.
20th February, 2020

Add your review of Atlas Garden

Shop for Atlas Garden products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Atlas Garden

There are no member images of Atlas Garden yet. Why not be the first?