Shooting Stars : La Capitale (2019)
by Xerjoff

A tribute to Moscow.

Shooting Stars : La Capitale fragrance notes

Reviews of Shooting Stars : La Capitale

Beast mode gourmand

It ultra sweet, candy gummy strawberry, with some coffee and caramel. Actually smells pretry good. Good quality, high price though. Just radiates out. Smells very strong and persistant. I didnt get much evolution really, dry down faded this or that, but the scent kept its profile and charector. Too sweet for me, but.of obvious quality. Neutral.
05th August, 2020
For a Xerjoff on me at-least shocked I need an extra spritz of this one. But nevertheless a beautiful great fragrance.Starts of with sweet fruits Apple,Apricot,prunes the goes Leaning gourmand to my nose very pleasant but not overly sweet as some other fragrances. The Sweet Cream I get in this Benzoin,Vanilla and caramel are just perfect. Slight spicy ness with some Oud playing a role reminiscent of Xerjoffs Alexandria II & III both vibes, Glad I bought this blind. A great fragrance. Can’t say to much more but worth every penny just wish it had Xerjoff powerfulness. It’s lasts long enough, just used to being careful applying most Xerjoff frags. Lasts a good deal but not as long as others from this house, silage is decent enough. The wife loves this one. Give this a try at-least. I know I am a huge Xerjoff fanboy but this is my honest thought(s) on this great fragrance. All the ingredients are done with care. They are not loud. Just perfect. And I am perfectly OK with that. Try this! Glad I did! :•}
Also there is a slight Diptyque • Eau Lente vibe mid drydown that I am very fond of also with a touch of Japanese Sandalwood,wet sandalwood. Like in Minorien Fu-In Sandalwood sticks. 3rd time coming across this Minorien Fu-In Sandalwood smell of burning incense. But that’s fine with me I love that smell. Also it’s been 2 Xerjoffs that I found to be having this note just a nice fragrance. Incense and Eau Lente vibes both! Well... lucky and happy blind buy. Nicely done yet again... Just my 2¢ Opinions of frags,can be subjective. But love this one.
14th February, 2020

Add your review of Shooting Stars : La Capitale

Shop for Shooting Stars : La Capitale products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Shooting Stars : La Capitale

There are no member images of Shooting Stars : La Capitale yet. Why not be the first?