Zdravetz (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseBruno Fazzolari
PerfumerBruno Fazzolari

About Zdravetz

Zdravetz is a shared / unisex perfume by Bruno Fazzolari. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bruno Fazzolari

Reviews of Zdravetz

Sampling Bruno Fazzolari Zdravetz, one of two new releases (the other being Corpse Reviver). The name refers to the Bulgarian geranium, and in that respect, is accurate, as the fragrance is quite floral dominant, also with touches of Bulgarian rose, grapefruit, bergamot, “velvet” galbanum, passion fruit, cedar, leather, and vanilla.

Overall, it’s a reasonably fresh floral experience with touches of fruit. Very pleasant and sophisticated, perhaps apt for those not looking for a floral fragrance that’s not too loud or stereotypically feminine. And particular with the citrus, leather, and vanilla supporting notes, Zdravetz is a fragrance that anyone compare. It’s much less challenging than the Slumberhouse-esque Corpse Reviver, and in fact is one of the most agreeable fragrances that he’s released, perhaps second only to Five in terms of ease of wear.

So I dig Zdravetz a lot and recommend that people try it out. I’m fairly picky about floral-dominant fragrances but Zdravetz is balanced enough that I can see it working in lots of situations. Still, I’m not sure it suits me personally enough that I’d need a full bottle, maybe just a decant to wear randomly.

The pricing of Zdravetz is the same as most of the house’s lineup, $125 for 30ml, and it’s sold at great boutiques, like Twisted Lily and Luckyscent, that carry the brand.

Again, I’d champion pursuing one of the custom sample palettes from the Bruno Fazzolari / Fzotic website as a way of acquiring 3 samples at once, well secured and displayed, with descriptive notecards. Really great sample presentation.

7 out of 10
08th January, 2020
Zdravetz comes across as a very watery-transparent geranium/rose with something that hints at green notes; no discernible leather or suede. Unfortunately it smells dangerously close to scented products (shampoo or dishwashing liquid). One positive aspect is that this doesn't seem to turn sour on my skin. Vanilla is listed but I don't get any, and this isn't sweet. Not much personality here, and not sure why anyone would get this instead of dozens of other fresh florals at one-tenth the price. Perhaps Fazzolari's weakest offering (and I've tried them all except Unsettled and Feu Secret).

02nd January, 2020

Add your review of Zdravetz

Shop for Zdravetz products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Zdravetz

There are no member images of Zdravetz yet. Why not be the first?