Love Osmanthus (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseAtelier Cologne
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group

About Love Osmanthus

Love Osmanthus is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2019

Love Osmanthus fragrance notes

Reviews of Love Osmanthus

There is one review of Love Osmanthus.
Bright, sweet, Lemonheads opening. There’s also something in this that reminds me of a peach note, similar to that found in Pacific Lime, also by Atelier. That peach note with the intense lemon comes off almost grapefruit-like. Later the drydown is a musky, synthetic cedarwood, similar to the heavier parts of Governors Island by Bond, but it also reminds me of a sweeter, less dirty Escentric 04 in certain ways. I do see a bit of the comparison to Light Blue as well. My wife thought it smelled like that the most.

Overall, the pleasant, citrusy peach makes this lean feminine to me but it is very pleasant to wear and smell for anyone. I’m fine calling this unisex.

Interesting performance as the sillage is better than the projection, hanging in the air for hours. Longevity is very good as long as you don’t go anosmic to it, lasts all day.
04th March, 2020

Add your review of Love Osmanthus

Shop for Love Osmanthus products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Love Osmanthus

There are no member images of Love Osmanthus yet. Why not be the first?