Notice: We will be offline from Monday 27 September as we upgrade the site. More details here.

Crema di Lime e Cognac (2016)
by Kyse Perfumes

Crema di Lime e Cognac information

Year of Launch2016

HouseKyse Perfumes
PerfumerTerri Bozzo

About Crema di Lime e Cognac

Crema di Lime e Cognac is a shared / unisex perfume by Kyse Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2016 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Terri Bozzo

Crema di Lime e Cognac fragrance notes

Reviews of Crema di Lime e Cognac

There is one review of Crema di Lime e Cognac.
I am making this review using my iPhone microphone to dictate my text so if there are any typos or misunderstandings keep that in mind. I’m sure many of you have used this feature on your phone and know that it’s not very reliable but I do not have access to my computer right now.

This is my first Kyse fragrance I have tried. I think it’s pretty nice, but I was hoping for more lime which I do not get here is the name implies.

To me, the opening kind of smells like a barbershop fragrance. It smells like shaving cream with a little hint of lime. Although I can also see it coming off as somewhat of a Keylime pie gourmandy type of smell. I think the projection is not strong but not weak either. As it dries down it takes on a burnt sugary sort of note, with maybe some type of jasmine or some type of floral white floral note I would go as far as calling it feminine right now. It’s a little bit powdery too. The little bit of lime that I got in the opening is gone already and since I have the base on my other hand there is no more lime inside unfortunately. I do get a boozy vibe from the dry down I guess you could call it cognac. It’s a little bit Sweet a little bit ambery, and a little bit powdery.

Overall, nothing real special imo, nothing that deserves any love. Not gonna blow off anyone’s socks. It’s mediocre.

this would be my introduction to the brand, I bought about eight of the fragrances and samples I plan on testing them moving forward in the coming weeks and I will give my feedback in the review section here. I don’t really have high hopes for this house I think they are more of a novelty brand than anything. I will say that the way the samples came or very nice they’re not a typical long cylindrical sample vials they are a little stout vials, chunky and really cute, the labels are also great. they all have little pictures. if I could figure out how to upload a picture with my review I will do that.
14th September, 2021

Add your review of Crema di Lime e Cognac

Shop for Crema di Lime e Cognac products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Crema di Lime e Cognac

There are no member images of Crema di Lime e Cognac yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]