Luxor (2019)

About Luxor

Luxor is a shared / unisex perfume by Xerjoff. The scent was launched in 2019

Luxor fragrance notes

Reviews of Luxor

Luxor feels like a fancy cocktail in New York, with just very little spicy (cardamom and cinnamon) sugar, that goes into smoke. There's a slight faeces smell behind this to keep it interesting. Great job.
29th April, 2020
Another winner from Xerjoff. I dig this because it has a great Creed Vintage Tabarome similarity, a good amount. Sadly can’t get Vintage Tabarome and I’m out of my stock of it :-/ but this will replace VT. Has more going on other than the VT smell also in the opening has Alt Innsbruck cologne/aftershave smell but as it dries down you get more of the Creed Vintage Tabarome smell, it itches that VT scent I love so much but sadly out of. Great fragrance I highly recommend to anyone who like Vintage not Uber close to VT but enough that I am pleased when missing one of my all-time fragrances :-/ and also Alt Innsbruck aftershave/cologne scent a little bit.

Tremendously Enjoy this, thank you my friend ;•] who sent me this to try! Have more on the way!
22nd February, 2020 (last edited: 04th June, 2020)

Add your review of Luxor

Shop for Luxor products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Luxor

There are no member images of Luxor yet. Why not be the first?