Molecule 05 (2020)

Year of Launch2020

HouseEscentric Molecules
PerfumerGeza Schoen

About Molecule 05

Molecule 05 is a shared / unisex perfume by Escentric Molecules. The scent was launched in 2020 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Geza Schoen

Molecule 05 fragrance notes

Reviews of Molecule 05

Interesting... So this is Cashmeran.

It's certainly familiar - I feel like I've smelled this hundreds of times, but at the same time, it's not a specific, singular smell. Instead, it's like a bunch of elements that I've attributed to other things.

There's a smokiness (and later on, a light fecundity) that I would assume came from oud, a forest floor smell I would have assumed was cedar, and a green sharpness that I would have assumed came from some sort of resin or incense. It has the dark but sweet feeling of pine, but doesn't smell like pine. And it has a zing that I'd attribute to pepper or vetiver, but without smelling like pepper or vetiver.

This reminds me of Hedione (another aromachemical), in that Hedione smells like the juiciness of citrus without the citrus. This smells like the woodiness of wood without smelling like an actual wood.

On a personal note, I really like how this smells. I now see that a lot of my favorite perfumes are Cashmeran bombs, and that my favorite ouds, specifically, are my favorites because of what Cashmeran does to oud. It's remarkably wearable on its own, satisfyingly complex and not artificial-smelling despite being just a single chemical. My only complaint is that this is clearly a top and heart note, and not a base, because it just sort of fades after a few hours, but the few hours are quite satisfying. Thumbs up!
08th June, 2021
Smells like wet, green, and earthy cedarwood that's being warmed up in the sun on a hot day. Maybe even some wet concrete. The greenness is slightly peppery. This doesn’t really remind me of anything but there is a certain, cozy familiarity.

I get projection that’s just average and longevity that was hard to detect after 5 hours.
28th April, 2020

Add your review of Molecule 05

Shop for Molecule 05 products online

Search on ebay

Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 3.4oz Unisex Eau de Toilette

US • Buy it now: USD 70.00. Current Price: USD 20.00.

Member images of Molecule 05

There are no member images of Molecule 05 yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]