Lucifer
by Renaissance Fragrances

Lucifer information

HouseRenaissance Fragrances

About Lucifer

Lucifer is a masculine fragrance by Renaissance Fragrances.

Reviews of Lucifer

There is one review of Lucifer.
drseid Show all reviews
Lucifer opens with a ton of oakmoss and smooth patchouli, melding with a dry tobacco leaf accord not unlike the one used in Havana and Montana Red Box. The oakmoss and tobacco slightly recede as the perfume progresses to its early heart, leaving the patchouli as the star, with the still significant oakmoss presence coupling with an emerging ashy coniferous green-woody accord similar to the one found in vintage Polo as co-stars through the heart with warm spices featuring nutmeg in support. During the late dry-down, the ashy coniferous accord vacates and the patchouli recedes, leaving the oakmoss and warm spices as co-stars through the finish, with remnants of the patchouli now in support. Projection is excellent, as is longevity at 12 hours on skin.

Lucifer checks all the right boxes for me. It combines elements of vintage Captain Molyneux, vintage original Polo, Balenciaga pour Homme and Havana. As I love all of these and consider them all masterpieces, it goes without saying I consider Lucifer an absolute hidden gem winner that I am finding I love more and more with every wear. I have no idea why this offering didnít sell, but had I sniffed it last century when it was released, I would have bought it without hesitation. I highly recommend this excellent smelling 4.5 to 5 stars out of 5 rated perfume to vintage powerhouse perfume collectors who love oakmoss and patchouli heavy compositions from the 70s and 80s. Great stuff!
15th February, 2020 (last edited: 31st July, 2020)

Add your review of Lucifer

Shop for Lucifer products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Lucifer

There are no member images of Lucifer yet. Why not be the first?