Acqua di Giò Profondo (2020)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profondo information

Year of Launch2020

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profondo

Acqua di Giò Profondo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2020 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Profondo fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profondo

Gio's younger brother.a gentleman's scent,which is why it doesn't shut but speaks in a soft manner.it's fresh clean classic aromatic scent but modern at the same time easy to wear safe fragrance.definitely a masculine scent that exudes confidence.it reminds me of original ADG than Profumo.they are big difference between the top and the bottom. the top notes in ADG is more citrusy.the top notes in new flanker is less citrusy and more sea notes.the bottom notes in ADG include a predominance of woody, musky,floral notes.the bottom notes in the new flanker include green,mineral,woody.so,bottom line what's the major difference between the two?the original ADG is better.performance is good,6 hours on my skin.
02nd May, 2021
The initial blast is Mandarin Profumo, mid is Essenza plus incense, drydown Essenza.

There is that egg smell from Essenza, so if you dont like Essenza, you wont like this. That egg smell turns me off, though that mandarin opening is really nice.
12th April, 2021
This is diversive amongst the fragcom. You either think oh Armani has jumped on the blue true train or you think ah this a great stronger fresh Acqua Di Gio update. Wonderful bright fresh opening. Lovely slightly citrusy,woody dry down that is abit generic but it’s a great long lasting dumb reach summer frag. Well worth the money at discounters now
23rd March, 2021
What we have in Acqua di Gio Profondo is Giorgio Armani's take on a "blue" fragrance and well....why not? It takes the original Acqua di Gio out of the past and into the present. However, I don't personally think that there is really a need for this fragrance.

To further explain what I mean, let's look, objectively, at what Profondo is.

40% Acqua di Gio
40% Acqua di Gio Profumo
20% Bleu de Chanel

We already have all these fragrances and for that reason I wouldn't suggest anyone rush out and get Profondo unless you really want/like it or want to complete a collection.

It is NOT a bad fragrance by any means and I would happily wear it but personal preference as a man approaching 40 would be to stick with Profumo.

YMMV
05th November, 2020
Ok. This smells not too bad. I was very disappointed at first. It is very raw green antiseptic through the first two hours and smells as if it were inspired by some of the finer floor cleansing products such as Mr. Clean or Simple Green, or a quality laundry detergent pod. But, after a few hours the Armani AdG oceanic spray effect starts to take over and it's . . . I'll give it an OK. The first half of the scent is thumbs down for me and the second half is better - approaching thumbs up, so I've revised my rating to meh! Just not worth going beyond with description - test it before blind buying.
17th October, 2020
I guess this is Acqua di Gio's answer to Blue de Chanel and Sauvage. It's not a bad scent, but it's just not original. I initially got a decent aquatic vibe from the original spray. The musk note kicks in during the base of this one. Nothing to write home about, but a decent fragrance nontheless.
01st October, 2020

Add your review of Acqua di Giò Profondo

Shop for Acqua di Giò Profondo products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Acqua di Giò Profondo

There are no member images of Acqua di Giò Profondo yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]