Colonia Futura (2020)

Year of Launch2020

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Colonia Futura

Colonia Futura is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2020

Colonia Futura fragrance notes

Reviews of Colonia Futura

There is one review of Colonia Futura.
I've stated elsewhere that I've long wanted to smell a classic cologne built entirely from the natural essential oils used back when cologne was new, hundreds of years ago. I thought this might be my chance, but alas, heavy restrictions on the amount of citrus oils usable in a modern perfume have left Futura more focused on the herbs that the citrus.

Don't get me wrong - there's a proper opening blast of gritty, herbal citrus that doesn't disappoint. But that quickly fades into green herbs. The notes say sage, but I suspect there may be some basil or juniper berry, as this has a dark streak that's unexplained by sage alone. Meanwhile, the lavender adds grit - I don't think I would have picked it out without expecting it.

There's no real base, and this is a natural perfume, so longevity is weak, maybe a couple of hours at most, but that's an excuse to keep respraying and getting that citrus kick, so I'm not complaining. That being said, I can imagine the lack of longevity for the price being a real sticking point for many people.
05th October, 2020

Add your review of Colonia Futura

Shop for Colonia Futura products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Colonia Futura

There are no member images of Colonia Futura yet. Why not be the first?