Halfeti Cedar (2020)

Year of Launch2020

HousePenhaligon's
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Halfeti Cedar

A flanker of Halfeti from 2015.

Reviews of Halfeti Cedar

I think in the last 20 years this could be penhaligons best fragrance release, I know a fragrance isn't about the presentation but my word the whole package is simply stunning with the gold rope , heavy bottle and hard glossy box , inner felt , a piece of art. Now onto the fragrance , take the original formulation halfeti with its woody spicey feel and add a blast of rum and dried fruits , it's like a Christmas version of halfeti with a warming almost rich gourmand overtone , you could almost say it's like Christmas pudding with rum over the top that's been lit along with the original halfeti DNA, in the deep dry down I pick up on bits of cedar and leather working in tandem with the sweet spicey vibe.. performance is fantastic, projects so well for many hours and stays on skin for about 9/10 hours , overall every box is ticked and Penhaligons should feel very proud of themselves for getting so much right here, and for once I'm going to say it's worth the price. My only negative would be I couldn't wear this in the summer but what a treat in the colder seasons ..sublime release.
01st January, 2021
Opening smells like a high quality natural oil that has a green, mossy, natural cedar scent. The saffron kinda dries it out a little but not too much. The whole thing leans towards something dark, slightly mature and very masculine to me.

Good projection and all-day longevity.
12th October, 2020

Add your review of Halfeti Cedar

Shop for Halfeti Cedar products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Halfeti Cedar

There are no member images of Halfeti Cedar yet. Why not be the first?