Crime & Punishment (2020)
by Ensar Oud

Crime & Punishment information

Year of Launch2020

HouseEnsar Oud
Perfumer Ensar

About Crime & Punishment

Crime & Punishment is a shared / unisex perfume by Ensar Oud. The scent was launched in 2020 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ensar

Reviews of Crime & Punishment

Every now and again a fragrance comes along that knocks my socks off. The name would give the impression that this would be a rather broody fragrance, maybe heavier on darker ingredients. This is not the case here. There are soo many ingredients in this and it appears to me to be very skilfully blended but I will attempt to give you my thoughts. This one opens up with tropical creamy florals, very quickly on I get a raspberry accord which goes very well with the peach and ylang ylang. As the perfume warms on my skin the musky facets of this perfume start to show and really make the other ingredients sparkle, I wore this the other day and picked up a coffee accord also which I havenít noticed until now. Woody elements come in later on which are backed up by the ambergris and deer musk.... to sum it up this is a beautiful tropical, fruity woody musky fragrance which isnít too sweet at all. 10/10
18th November, 2020
Despite the early bad press attributed to the perfumer's perceived hostility to another release, this perfume has outlived the good and bad hype and is one of Ensar's finest spray blends. An absolutely smooth, black leather, dipped in narcotic florals on a bed of musk and ambergris. This scent creates the feeling that something like Puredistance M can only aspire to: of sitting in the leather bucket seat of a brand new (vintage) Corvette or Porsche, driving gloves on, one hand on the wheel, the other on the gear shifter. Oud leathers don't get better than this, and for the price, I expect the same.
07th September, 2020

Add your review of Crime & Punishment

Shop for Crime & Punishment products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Crime & Punishment

There are no member images of Crime & Punishment yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]