Fantomas (2020)

Year of Launch2020

HouseNasomatto
PerfumerAlessandro Gualtieri

About Fantomas

Fantomas is a shared / unisex perfume by Nasomatto. The scent was launched in 2020 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri

Reviews of Fantomas

There is one review of Fantomas.
Odd and maybe even challenging but it's not bad and is definitely unique.

I kept trying to place the familiar smell I get in Fantomas but couldn't place it until I read some of the notes reported, including rubber, plastic, earthy notes and gunpowder. Those I do actually get from Fantomas along with melon, but this is no fruity scent.

It finally hit me what I was reminded of by some of those odd notes, a shipping warehouse full of cardboard boxes in the colder months, which I have access to at my job. The boxes are what I first thought of but I knew it was more than just that. It is the whole combination of industrial and working elements in the building that has a similar smell. Again, this isn't a bad smell but surely it is unique.

The familiar Nasomatto musty-earthiness that I associate with Black Afgano is probably the main note that I get here. It's not near as powerful or room-filling as BA but it has very good performance. The projection is persistent and long-lasting even on minimal sprays.
29th November, 2020

Add your review of Fantomas

Shop for Fantomas products online

Search on ebay

Nasomatto Fantomas

RU • Buy it now: USD 150.00.

Member images of Fantomas

There are no member images of Fantomas yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]