Club de Nuit Milestone
by Armaf

Club de Nuit Milestone information

HouseArmaf

About Club de Nuit Milestone

Club de Nuit Milestone is a shared / unisex perfume by Armaf.

Club de Nuit Milestone fragrance notes

Reviews of Club de Nuit Milestone

Now this is supposed to be a copy of Millesime Imperial and wow I cannot tell the difference. I used to have a big 120ml bottle years ago that went a bit too salty and was a bit lacking in the fruity melon accord. Most copies of Millesime Imperial cannot get the balance right or they are missing the required saltiness

Well to my amazement this captures the fruity melon and salty accord in perfect measure. I'm a bit gobsmacked as it smells better than my old bottle of Millesime Imperial. How can this be, something this affordable and I mean £30 should not rival the Creeds £270 bottle. But it does. This is a great and Its beautiful. I'm well pleased, I've got Millesime Imperial for £30. Well thats how I feel. Lovely stuff!
12th May, 2021
This may not have the longevity of Millésime Imperiale (on my skin I get a full day from MI easy) but for the price this is a ridiculously good alternative. It smells just like MI but missing a little depth in the dry down.

Projection may be soft in the long term but my wife certainly isn't complaining as I walk past her.

Millésime Imperiale is one of my favourite fragrances of all time. Will I buy the original again? Of course.

Will Club de Nuit Milestone suffice and do the job on a daily basis for a fraction of the price? Absolutely!

I can afford Creed fragrances but I cannot justify, what feels like, yearly price increases by them not to mention the faux value of changing bottle sizes (I miss 120ml flasks).

This is an honest representation of MI at a more than honest price.
11th May, 2021
Love em or hate em, they have thew formula right. First they made the best Aventus clone, now the best Millisime Imperial. This one hasn't gone down in price as much as Club de Nuit Intense did though. It's still worth the bargain prices in the $30-$40 range, as it smells like a $200 cologne.
06th May, 2021
As Speedracer notes, this is a Creed Millisime Imperial clone. When my (very) old bottle of the Creed finally ran out late this past fall, I went to replace it and while the counter person at Neimans was searching for a bottle among the inventory, I grabbed the tester she had put on the counter and sprayed my hand with it. "What happened to this stuff?", I thought. I apologized to the sales person and went off to make another purchase. I found the quality of the Creed had dropped significantly. The scent was flat. The sparkling watermelon note was barely perceptible and the longevity was a shadow of what it had been with my prior bottle.

So I blind bought Milestone. I am happy I did. It is essentially indistinguishable from my old Creed MI and smells better, to my nose, than the current Creed batch.

CdN Milestone costs little, projects moderately and has very good longevity. More importantly, I believe it smells better than the current batch of the MI on which it was based.

Overall rating: good.

I'd suggest those in the market for the Creed at least try to get a sample of this before opting for MI. At the moment, I think the Armaf is the better scent (and no one has to see the tacky bottle unless you decide to show it to them).
08th February, 2021 (last edited: 30th March, 2021)
Love this.... very fresh and long lasting.
In agreement with the projection being soft, but this does hang around in the wearer's own bubble for at least 7hours at least on myself. Excellent frag at this price.

Overall 9-10
Performance 8-10
Silage 5.6-10

28th December, 2020
A decent dupe for Creed Millisime Imperial with better performance. Musky florals, salty sea air. Comparing this to Rush of Unicorns, the opening is very identical. However, after 30 min, Rush of Unicorns fades while Milestone is still going strong and the clean, green dry down kicks in. Hours later, you can still smell it projecting, not loudly, but still persistently. Eventually fades to a skin scent but you can still smell it many hours later.

21st November, 2020 (last edited: 23rd November, 2020)

Add your review of Club de Nuit Milestone

Shop for Club de Nuit Milestone products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Club de Nuit Milestone

There are no member images of Club de Nuit Milestone yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]