Manipur

Manipur information

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Manipur

Manipur is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Manipur fragrance notes

Reviews of Manipur

There is one review of Manipur.
The opening of this one is distinctly aldehydic, with an impression of an ambery oriental base, overlaid with something green & woody. For a moment l think it's patchouli, & then it hits me: celery! There must be some vetiver here, as it often smells like celery to me. l'm not a fan of this note, & so initially l'm put off, but fifteen minutes in there's a lovely smokiness, & after thirty minutes l begin to get whiffs of creamy tropical flowers, perhaps tiare? Four hours in, it's dried down to a gorgeously sweet, woody, tropical floral, & l'm hooked. After seventeen hours it's still going softly, with a touch of incense smoke & possibly champaca in the base.

Manipur reminds me quite strongly of House of Matriarch's Toukka Ta Tao: another fragrance with a dark/green/woody opening that dries down into tropical flowers. l found that one equally perplexing but ultimately it grew on me, & l can see myself feeling the same about this one after a couple more wearings. It's also reminiscent of Black Orchid & Suntanglam, both of which I own & love. lt's definitely my favourite so far of this latest round of sampling. Thumbs up!
18th December, 2020

Add your review of Manipur

Shop for Manipur products online

Search on ebay

Member images of Manipur

There are no member images of Manipur yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]