Legend Eau de Parfum (2020)
by Montblanc

Legend Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2020
Average Rating Not enough ratings yet.

HouseMontblanc
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend Eau de Parfum

Legend Eau de Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2020

Legend Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend Eau de Parfum

There is one review of Legend Eau de Parfum.
This is almost exactly what I would expect from an EdP release of Legend. I did expect more performance, so that's where I feel that it didn't meet all my expectations. The smell is slightly darker and more mature (via a hint of leather) and also less fruity-fresh than the original, almost like you jump right into the heart and base of the original.

It does feel like the original heart and base are amplified but the overall performance does not improve much over the original. In fact, it feels like the scent has lost the sparkle on the top end and is a bit duller, with less projection, which may appeal to some who think the original Legend was too loud or juvenile.

The original EdT is one of my all-time favorites due to its versatility and mass-appealing scent, so I like this EdP release very much since they are quite similar. Due to this similarity, it could be redundant to own both.

20th January, 2021

Add your review of Legend Eau de Parfum

Shop for Legend Eau de Parfum products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Legend Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Legend Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?