Reviews by conkhi

Stash by Sarah Jessica Parker

Weak pencil shavings/gerbel cage cedar smell.Poor sillage and longevity- bottle is decent and sprayer is good but even at $10 I would pass.
26th July, 2018

World Extension by Viviane Vendelle

Awesome scent. Along the lines of ch men prive but much better power and quality.
26th July, 2018

Red for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills

wow. picked this up for $10-3,4 oz and love it. Old school in a way but not harsh or dated to me.For some it may be on the border of old manish-70's disco hairy chest open shirt like but it doesnt really head there in a huge way.
It has an oily like feel and great longevity and sillage on me. I love cheapies that perform well. Go easy on the sprayer(i dont) as some may be offended.
20th July, 2018

Kenneth Cole for Him by Kenneth Cole

smelled this in a magazine...very generic and boring to me. Like jimmy choo man.
26th March, 2018

Dark Rebel Rider by John Varvatos

wish it lasted longer and was stronger but love the darkness and the sexiness of the scent.Not for everyone. NOT GENERIC. Can be made stronger with fragrance booster or lotion/oil up skin before using..also apply around hairline.
25th January, 2018 (last edited: 14th April, 2018)

Perry Ellis m by Perry Ellis

powerful? NO WAY!..reminds me of animal animal/TL pour lui vibe but doesnt stick around long..skin scent maybe 4 hrs. Too bad..synthetic but pleasant.My skin eats fragrance so i was hoping for beast mode from reviews here.
21st January, 2018

Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada

This is suedo barbershop drydown and a skin scent. No projection or at least very little. Pleasant smell but no wow factor and yea- office safe so again a meh fragrance.
Bring back extreme prada
19th January, 2018

Cuba Winner by Cuba Paris

invictus like fragrance with decent longevity and sillage on me. I would say its to invictus what cuba gold is to le male.
18th January, 2018

Jimmy Choo Man Intense by Jimmy Choo

I get no melon.I do get light powder on drydown.Pleasant but weak on me and rather generic-skin scent more or less. Some sillage but only a few inches and then to skin scent. As i said its pleasant but rather meh. Likely a safe office scent for khaki pants and button down shirt kind of guys or suit guys in an office. Thumbs down because i really expected more for the $$ and compared to the 1st jimmy choo. I hope they add more power and something exciting to the next fragrance to set it apart from being so generic.
17th January, 2018

Polo Red Extreme by Ralph Lauren

smells like weak orange cleaner a bit...i get the coffee smell a little but rather boring overall compared to the red intense. total skin scent on me from get go.Too bad as i had high hopes.
10th January, 2018

Le Mâle Essence de Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier

had high hopes but its just not good in performance or sillage.CH men prive is a better buy and a similar smell but the winner here.too bad.The bottle is cool and for a parfum its just not that great.
02nd January, 2018

58 Avenue Montaigne pour Homme by S.T. Dupont

Quite the suprise. Expected an aqua like fragrance due to the color but its extremely fresh and alot like CH man but not as sweet and fresher. Great under the radar scent
15th December, 2017

AB Spirit Millionaire by Lomani

i have no issue with it.smells nice and cozy.Get some TV vibe from it for $10 its fun.
11th December, 2017

Legend by Montblanc

poor longevity and sillage...generic scent and nice but no lasting power on me after 10 sprays!!!!
20th November, 2017

Legend Intense by Montblanc

intense???? no way..very weak to me..the original is better.
15th November, 2017

Vizzari by Roberto Vizzari

I get tobacco vanilla from this and love the depth of it. Pipe tobacco..incense -woody and very light vanilla or amber maybe...really warm and sexy to my nose...surprised cause so inexpensive..maybe even animale animale like.
11th October, 2017 (last edited: 12th October, 2017)

M by Banana Republic

excellent fresh smell. I am suprised it is so inexpensive. It may not be complex but very very pleasant and gets compliments.If you like real grapefruit smell then this is it. FRESH FRESH FRESH and uplifting. drydown is very comforting and fresh as well.

I think a woman could wear this as well and get compliments.
26th September, 2017

Uomo by Salvatore Ferragamo

i have totally changed my view on this. Smells amazing and sexy and cozy. good sillage and longevity.I get the baked caramel smell and its just really comforting and pleasant.I find it gourmand and rich smelling.
10th August, 2017 (last edited: 03rd January, 2018)

Uomo Vetyver by Malizia

very weak skin scent. Too bad as has a nice smell but lasts like an hour.
Are the others by them any good? gold/silver/musk?
05th August, 2017

Fath Pour l'Homme by Jacques Fath

its very generic smelling.I get just a hint of pipe tobacco...and a little floral but so weak its pathetic. VERY VERY VERY LIGHT-i tried based on reviews but it was a lame scent and waste of time to try. Not even worth $5 to me.
04th August, 2017

Pi Extreme by Givenchy

way nicer then the original.More classy and well rounded.The original was like baby powdery.
31st March, 2017

Bulgari Man Black Cologne by Bulgari

This man in black is very fresh with the original dna in the background. i like it...its deep yet not as strong as the original but it lingers a long time. versatile for coller days and warmer days..year round..
16th March, 2017 (last edited: 21st March, 2017)

John Varvatos Oud by John Varvatos

even the oud from them sucks in the longevity dept??? wow....whats up with these guys....they must make weak stuff on purpose.
15th March, 2017

BalMan by Pierre Balmain

Le male wanna be...slightly creamier and alot softer.DRY DOWN is generic and armani code like with le male softly there. Synthetic smelling in a way with a very slight pipe tobacco smell but very very slight...its ok but just get le male.
02nd September, 2016

Séxual Noir pour Homme by Michel Germain

definately chemical armani code wanna be. Pleasant enough but bland as stated before..safe...but poor lomgevity- 10 sprays and it lasts maybe 4 hrs...heavy sprays....i liked sexual secret/sexual fresh and sexual secret and sexual nights. I enjoy alot of his line but this one is too weak and linear.
08th July, 2016

Duc de Vervins L'Extrême by Houbigant

I like the smell but its sillage is poor and longevity is aweful...2 hrs later its gone. I prefer caesers world which is better and lasts longer...why? i dont know but this has potential...maybe it was reformulated?
24th April, 2016

Duc de Vervins by Houbigant

poor poor longevity for the price.A nice scent but far too soft and no sillage on me...bummer....i am returning
24th April, 2016

Déclaration Essence by Cartier

Cumin bomb! Indian food smelling.Not what i expected-very linear and boring.Skin scent and too soft to make a statement. Fem in a way but no wow to me.
29th March, 2016

Déclaration d'Un Soir by Cartier

skin scent- super soft rose. tis really fem on a man to me. Its interesting but no sillage.Kind of boring.
29th March, 2016

YSL pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

yuk....old man juice for sure. None of the beautiful unraveling of say an oscar de la renta pour lui....that fragrance may be old school but dynamic and beautiful.This is very boring...new formulation is poor.
18th March, 2016