Reviews by SocomScents

Méharées by L'Erbolario

I am in love with this scent. It is spotty but it will last 8+ hours with two sprays. All around great cologne for a man. You can not over apply this.

Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo

Nothing to like about this except the price. It is a smell that exists, that is all.

Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette by Chanel

SA will push this on you and you should push it back. Nothing great about this cologne except many women like it. If women loving this is all you need then purchase it. I would much rather wear Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme over this scent. Not a bad scent but I want more out of a cologne.

Versace pour Homme by Versace

This is a safe scent that reminds me 30% of the HEADACHE inducing Guess Seductive homme blue dry down. I want to love this cologne but recently purchased that Guess mess mentioned earlier and it now bothers me. Best Versace scent IMO.

Versace l'Homme by Versace

Run 100 miles away from this cologne. Very in your face, macho man cologne. I can only think of Ceasar Man when I smelled this. I complete disaster in a bottle.

Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess

For $25.00 you will be better off purchasing Nautica Voyage or Cool Water. Very generic smell that leaves you wondering why you purchased it. IT SMELLS NOTHING LIKE EUPHORIA FOR MEN BY CK. I will be giving this to my son who is 8 to do a science experiment with.
20th August, 2014