Reviews by SteveBayerIN

Colors de Benetton Man Green by Benetton

For the price, this is a decent scent to get noticed with. I wore both the deodorant and EDT when testing this fragrance.

Some women move closer, some women even look me in the eye when I wear this scent.

I smell more Vetiver than Amber in this fragrance but I can pick up some Amber sometimes.

For Cedarwood, the Benetton Go Far deodorant has more hints of that scent.
13th August, 2020

Cool Water by Davidoff

This fragrance turns some heads in Kochi, India but they don't stay turned the way Boss Bottled and CK Eternity turns heads.

Smells of deodorant and EDT fill up the house after spraying on in the bathroom within the first few weeks after opening so be careful with this scent if you have sensitive noses in your house.
28th April, 2020

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

This is a hit with the ladies in Kochi, India.

Up there with Boss Bottled as a head turner.
15th November, 2019

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

This is an okay scent. Does not perform well with ladies in South India.

It's nice but I need a scent that ladies like such as A*Men, Armani Mania and Boss Bottled.

The deodorant is fine on its own with the ladies but the ladies in South India aren't receptive to me when I wear the EDT!
02nd September, 2019

Boss Bottled Intense Eau de Toilette by Hugo Boss

This is as big a hit with the South Indian ladies as the original Boss Bottled. Would buy when it's cold weather but not for spring/summer.
27th August, 2019

The Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas

Young ladies do notice this scent but it's not a real head turner in my part of India.

The first time I wore this scent was from the deodorant bottle and that was a bit cloying at first. The eau de toilette spray was ok.
14th December, 2016

Emporio Armani White He by Giorgio Armani

The lemon in this perfume is amazing at first but it wears off after a few weeks of use. I apparently owned this perfume but I only remember one person being really impressed by it.

Joop! Homme by Joop!

This is a ridiculously sweet scent. I can't wear it because it's far too sweet for me. I did get a Filipino lady to turn her head while I wore it though.

Hugo by Hugo Boss

This scent evoked rebellion when I wore it. Even the people around me felt the same about me seeming rebellious and I got negative service from people in the service industry.

I can't wear this scent and be taken seriously.

Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior

I bought this because it was one of the newer winners of a Base Notes award and it has a very low ratio of negative reviews.

While the scent did smell ok to me, it did not turn any heads while I wore it in Kerala, India and that disappointed me.

Nightflight by Joop!

I used to wear this in my second year of college in 2002. It has a very nice fruity scent. The Indian ladies around me in the UAE also seemed to like the scent too and the sandalwood would probably be the reason why!

I'd love to try it again if it has a matching deodorant and is available in India.

Touch for Men by Burberry

Not really my type of scent. I probably didn't like the tonka bean. I don't think that the scent on my skin impressed anyone.

Some may like it for office use.

Contradiction for Men by Calvin Klein

This is the second perfume that I ever owned and unfortunately, the key lime scent smelt bad after about 2 weeks to a month of use.

Boss Soul by Hugo Boss

If I wanted to impress an Emarati from the UAE, this would be the scent that I would wear.

I only tried it once but I noticed that it turned a lot of Emarati heads.

Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani

The saffron in this scent turned a lot of Iranian heads while I was living in the UAE. North Indians find the saffron in this scent appealing too.

I'd probably buy it again if I can find it in India and if it has a matching deodorant.

Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

This is the first perfume that I ever tried at the age of 17 and I still prefer it at the age of 34 in 2016.

The sandalwood really turns heads here in South India.

The matching deodorant smells excellent too and this scent is my go to scent when I want to impress.

Lanvin L'Homme by Lanvin

This is the first perfume that I ever owned and I bought it at the age of 17. It is a major head turner and a massive hit with females of specific cultures.

I loved the smell of vanilla and the sandalwood didn't hurt either. I could only buy it once in Abu Dhabi because I couldn't find it in Dubai. It doesn't seem to be available in India either.

The perfect scent if you want to wear something formal.