Reviews by Gambrel33

Claiborne Sport by Liz Claiborne

To me this smells alot like Calvin Klein Eternity for half the price. Longevity is pretty solid and just an all around pleasent every occasion frag. It does draw in quite a bit of compliments as well, cant go wrong at this price point.

Wave for Him by Hollister

This was a blind buy for me and a super let down. I was expecting something from Hollister to be a youthful fresh aquatic smell. However i found it to be pungent. My wife and ten year old daughter said i smelled like an old man which is exactly what i felt as well. My wife loves the smell of Chrome on me and Voyage, this is far from either of those let me tell you, stay clear!

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne

I wore Curve in high school as well as many of people so it does bring back fond memories. To this day i still always have some amongst my collection. Its just a very pleasent, light, crisp and clean scent. Perfect for running to the store or after hopping out of a shower before lying in bed. Great classic frag

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

JPG is awesome simple as that. Sure it has its time and place, i like to wear it when its a little chilly out with a descent outfit for going out. just like 1 million and invictus etc the frag will have its haters. But like i say, if your goal in a frag is to get noticed and get compliments then this is one of those. I guarantee anytime you wear it someone or several people will stop and ask what your wearing or tell you "omg you smell so good". Isn't that the point afer all?

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger

I wore this fragrance all thru middle and most of high school and boy when i get a whif the memories that come back. its fresh and clean and just a feel good frag. My buddy still rocks this at 40 and it smells just as good as always. perfect casual chill frag for lounging around hanging out.

Voyage by Nautica

This stuff smells absolutley incredible and its mind blowing how cheap it is. It is super fresh and crisp and the opener almost comes off like fresh cucumber to me. This is a must have, good in any situation and for the price i use it without worry.

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Is this an everyday fragrance for any occasion, absolutely not. However, nobody can honestly get a whiff of this and say wow that stinks. This frag deffenitely has its time and place. If your goal when putting on a fragrance is to get compliments and have women turned on then this will 100% do the job, women love this frag. I guarantee a compliment everytime you wear it, it is what it is just facts to the haters of this frag. There is a reason its one of the top sold frags in the world. You want to be unique and wear something that no one else really enjoys except yourself by all means, if you want to get compliments at a bar from pretty women this is for you.

Invictus by Paco Rabanne

I dont see how anyone could find the smell of invictus horrendous. It smells amazing and there is a reason it gets non stop compliments when one wears it. If you want a youthful, fun, fresh scent this is for you. If your thought when putting on a frag is will it be sexy to females then this is for you, in my mind i feel like that is pretty much the point of wearing a frag. The longevity is its only downfall i get maybe an hour or two out of until its only skin.

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

I grew up with my dad wearing Eternity throughout my entire childhood. My mom was highly irritated by most frags however eternity she loved. To this day I always have a bottle on hand. Nobody will ever say eww you smell awful nor will the women be crawling all over you. Eternity is very pleasent and fresh and great for the office or occasions such. I no longer wear it as much however when i do i still get the "oh you smell nice" from someone.

Chrome by Azzaro

There is honestly nothing not to like about Chrome. It is absolutely lovely on a hot summer day and works just as well on colder days. Out of all the frags I own, every single time i wear chrome regardless of where im at i get compliments from any female that is around. A must own in my opinion especially for the price!