Reviews by RUDOLFO512

B-612 by Nishane

B-612 is a creamy, earthy, sweet fragrance. I thought it contained vanilla. Then I realized it was the cypress and patchouli. The lavender is present and soothing. It lasts a long time on me. I love Nishane.
28th July, 2020

Fan Your Flames by Nishane

At first spray I get a blast of coconut and rum. Then as it dries down it goes to woody(cedar)/sweet(tonka bean). The coconut stays throughout the day in the background. Longevity is amazing! I am sure I will enjoy Fan Your Flames very much.
13th July, 2020

Besos by Carner Barcelona

Besos is another great offering from Carner Barcelona. Besos (kisses in Spanish) starts light and musky with iris and citrus. The dry down is powdery and clean. Great for a hot summer day.
24th June, 2020

Royal Elixir by Ormonde Jayne

Like the title says, wooooowwww!! This is a very elegant and refined scent. It's top notes of osmanthus and jasmine shine throughout the day. Followed by woody and green notes in the dry down. I spray a few times and I'm good for the rest of the day. Lasts and lasts on me. Can be worn in the day or nigh.
Delicious!!
05th June, 2020

Ormonde Man by Ormonde Jayne

Ormonde Man is a beautiful woody, peppery scent. It starts out strong and then in the dry down it becomes a woody scent rounded off by cardamom. It is smooth and complex. Perfect for office wear.
27th May, 2020

Fleurs d'Oranger by Serge Lutens

I always wanted to own Fleurs d'Oranger and I kept putting it off. Finally I caved in and bought a bottle. This is THE best orange perfume I have EVER owned. Beautiful orange blossom with jasmine and tuberose. I don't care if this is a feminine perfume. I love it and I get many compliments when I wear it.
Perfect for the summer months and it lasts a long time on me.
22nd May, 2020

Bottega Veneta Illusione for Him by Bottega Veneta

At first spray Illusione for Him is very promising. It is a delicious splash of citruses and cedar. Unfortunately, one hour later it's gone. I can't smell a thing. The same thing as with other Bottega Veneta fragrances. They don't last at all.
07th April, 2020

K by Dolce & Gabbana by Dolce & Gabbana

I don't usually go for Dolce & Gabbana fragrances BUT this one caught my attention. First, the bottle is beautiful with the crown on top. The fragrance is nothing out of this world but I enjoy wearing it. It smells fresh and clean. The hot Miami weather makes it last longer. I will wear it often.
08th November, 2019

Magic : Liquid Diamonds by Viktor & Rolf

Wow! Floral and musky make for a great combination. I fell in love with this fragrance immediately after I smelled it. Soft musk with peony and rose. Not a strong rose/musk just the right amount. Ylang-ylang, jasmine and patchouli round it off in the background. Beautiful!
06th November, 2019

Valentino Donna Rosa Verde by Valentino

Valentino Dona Rossa Verde is a very nice green and fresh fragrance. Refreshing and perfect for the Spring/Summer months. I originally bought it for my niece and then bought one for me. I think it could pass for unisex. Would like to see it in an eau de parfum.
17th September, 2019

Carven L'Eau Intense by Carven

L'Eau Intense is a beautiful summer fragrance from Carven. I especially love it because it was created by Francis Kurkdjian. It starts with a fresh minty, citrus blast followed by soft lavender, ginger and woods.
Perfect for the spring/summer months. I get many compliments when I wear this fragrance.
06th September, 2019

Noble Fig by Ferrari

Noble Fig opens very rich, earthy and green. The fig is the present at all times. Iris, musk and patchouli give it an earthy essence. Mandarin orange is present in the background giving it sweetness. It is absolutely beautiful and perfect for the summer. It has great longevity and projection.
02nd August, 2019

Nice Bergamot by Essential Parfums

Nice Bergamote smells like summer in a bottle. Bergamot laced with ylang-ylang and tonka bean. Bergamot of course is the main ingredient. The ylang-ylang and tonka bean are soft, not strong like in other perfumes. Very bright and cheerful.
14th June, 2019

Aventus by Creed

What can I say that other people have not said already about this magnificent fragrance. (positive reviews).
It took me 9 years to get a bottle of Aventus and I am sorry I waited so long. (I have the 2017 version).
Aventus is an absolutely stunning composition. I have had many compliments when I wear this. It last a long time on me.
09th April, 2019

Tubéreuse de Madras by Boucheron

Absolutely creamy and delicious tuberose. Mixed with vanilla and passion fruit. I also smell some ylang-ylang. Lasts a very long time on me. To me it is exotic and regal. Tuberose lovers will love this fragrance.
15th March, 2019

Botafumeiro by Carner Barcelona

Botafumeiro is a sweet incense induced fragrance. It is a very delicious labdanum mixed with nutmeg, incense and patchouli. I really do not smell any citric in this fragrance. Earthy and smells good enough to eat. Longevity ia excellent and I already received many compliments from co-workers.
14th March, 2019

Carnal Flower by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Beautiful flowers like tuberose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orange blossom. The tuberose is the Queen of this fragrance. The sweetness of coconut and a citric/musky background. Pure love from me, lasts a long time and is a complement getter.
11th March, 2019

Tuscan Creations : La Corte by Salvatore Ferragamo

Absolutely mesmerizing. This is one of those fragrances you spray on and don't smell it BUT other people do. Jasmine, lily rounded off by vanilla, soft almond and iris, amber.
If you love florals this is one to look into. I get a whiff now and then and I smile.
08th March, 2019

Santal de Kandy by Boucheron

Creamy sweet and spicy sandalwood. Not strong at all yet it stays on all day. Perfect for hot climates, day or night.
07th March, 2019

Sag Harbor by Bond No. 9

This is heaven in a bottle, flowery and fruity. Peony, magnolia, honeysuckle and bay leaf. Sweet peony, fragrant magnolia, the honeysuckle is just the right amount, not cloying like others I have tried. I recognized the fragrant bay leaf because we use it to cook. I know what it smells like and picked it up right away. Unisex. Great for spring/summer.
02nd March, 2019

Little Italy by Bond No. 9

Little Italy is a burst of citrus. On first spray the wearer cannot deny the fresh burst of clementine, mandarin orange and grapefruit. The dry down mixes with neroli and musk. Reminds me of a hot summer night. Mixes very well with the South Florida weather. I love it!
01st March, 2019

West Side by Bond No. 9

Wow I love West Side. Very nice boozy rose fragrance with vanilla, musk, amber and sandalwood. It is definitely sweet and powdery. For me, the dry down is the best part. Projection and longevity is superb. I put it on this morning at 8:00 am and it's now 2:00 pm and I can still smell it on me.
23rd February, 2019

Coromandel Eau de Toilette by Chanel

Coromandel is a beautiful, earthy patchouli with a boozy vibe. Perhaps because it is rounded off by benzoin, olibanum and white chocolate. It smells rich and luxurious. I love it! It is definitely unisex in my opinion.
21st February, 2019

Chinatown by Bond No. 9

Chinatown is a creamy woody vanilla floral. Smells like candy and I love it. I smell peach blossom, gardenia and vanilla rounded off by patchouli. I can't stop smelling myself. Last a long time on me. Delicious!
15th February, 2019

Flash Back in New York by Olfactive Studio

Very nice and comforting, woody, leather goodness. Rounded off by vetiver, birch and sweet tonka bean. I can imagine wearing this fragrance by the fireplace on a very cold day. ( I can ONLY imagine since I live in Miami). Very nice.
30th November, 2018

Forty Thieves by Fort and Manlé

I received a sample of Forty Thieves and did not like it at the beginning. Don't let the first spray disappoint you. At first application it can be a bit harsh. Then comes the good part..the dry down.
Absolutely beautiful incense with honey rounded off by rose, papyrus and bergamot. Definitely a cold weather fragrance. It lasts a long time on me.
27th November, 2018

Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver by Hermès

I am a huge vetiver fan. Terre D'Hermes Eau Intense vetiver is just that dirty, earthy vetiver. Mixed with the citruses and pepper, this fragrance will be a classic. I DO NOT smell the DNA of the original Terre D'Hermes and that's the way it should be. This one stands all by itself, a delicious and pure vetiver fragrance.
01st November, 2018

Vetiver des Sables by Montale

I do not smell vetiver in Vetiver Des Sables. I do smell lots of spices and wood, which should be the main notes. Perfect for the Fall. It's very long lasting on me.
30th October, 2018

Les Années 25 by Tauer

An absolutely stunning fragrance just like all my other Tauer perfumes. It is a blast of citrus and ginger. I love the comfortable smoky feel. I definitely smell the rose and ylang-ylang in the background. As the day goes on the more I smell it. I get many compliments when I wear this.
03rd October, 2018

Cologne Intense by Houbigant

At first spray I get a big citrus burst which smells very clean. It is green, earthy, citrus and floral. Very masculine.
Perfect wear for a nice pair of jeans with a white crisp shirt.
20th September, 2018