Code of Conduct
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 1937
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

Quote Originally Posted by myperfumestories View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new on board and pleased to meet you all :-)
    Welcome to you myperfumestories! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

Hi Guys,

Welcome to Basenotes!!

Welcome aboard myperfumestories.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Hi guys! Been lurking here for quite some time, and just took an online perfumery class from the Institute of Art and Olfaction. I bought a Beginner's Perfume set with a combination of Natural and Synthetic ingredients, and have no idea where to begin lol...is it all a matter of trial and error? Is there anywhere I can look that can help to point me in the right direction as far as the process of dilution, etc...any help/info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

piney

Hi Guys,

Glad to have you here myperfumestories!

piney

Quote Originally Posted by frankiervi View Post
    Hi guys! Been lurking here for quite some time, and just took an online perfumery class from the Institute of Art and Olfaction. I bought a Beginner's Perfume set with a combination of Natural and Synthetic ingredients, and have no idea where to begin lol...is it all a matter of trial and error? Is there anywhere I can look that can help to point me in the right direction as far as the process of dilution, etc...any help/info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Welcome to BN frankiervi, there is a wonderful DIY section here at BN, definitely check it out and good luck on your journey!

Dependent

Welcome to Basenotes, frankiervi!

Dependent

Welcome to Basenotes! Seconding the Fragrance DIY forum idea.

Welcome to you frankiervi! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Welcome aboard frankiervi
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Hello all, Fairly new to the fragrance world. Just stopping in to say hello for now.
    Currently wearing: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by noncents View Post
    Hello all, Fairly new to the fragrance world. Just stopping in to say hello for now.
    Welcome.

Welcome to you noncents! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!

Welcome!
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Dependent

Welcome to Basenotes!

Basenotes Plus

Welcome aboard

Hi All, new member decided to get into fragrance, I was really into it in my younger days and for whatever reason fell away from it. However have renewed interest and have already found some great info on this site and have 4 bottles on order!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrogatered View Post
    Hi All, new member decided to get into fragrance, I was really into it in my younger days and for whatever reason fell away from it. However have renewed interest and have already found some great info on this site and have 4 bottles on order!!
    Nice! And welcome. What four did you order?
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards

Basenotes Plus

Good to have you on board - welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Nice! And welcome. What four did you order?
    I ordered Dior Eau Savage, then having read the beginner recommendations on the sticky ordered Rochas Man, Mont Blanc Individuel and G Ferre L’uomo. Hopefully I like them!!

Welcome to you Harrogatered! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Last edited by hednic; 27th January 2021 at 06:13 AM.

I ordered Dior Eau Savage, then having read the beginner recommendations on the sticky ordered Rochas Man, Mont Blanc Individuel and G Ferre L’uomo. Hopefully I like them!!
    Blind buys are always a gamble. I recommend you start ordering samples when you can get them. Hope you enjoy them though. I have Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017 version), and it’s fantastic.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Blind buys are always a gamble. I recommend you start ordering samples when you can get them. Hope you enjoy them though. I have Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017 version), and it’s fantastic.
    Agree always a bit of a risk I suppose but I’m ok with that, worst case I don’t like it, sell it and lose a crew quid. Eau Savage arrived today and I really like it, so am pleased with that purchase. With lock down blind buys are really all I’ve got, I can always giveaway/sell anything I’m not keen overly keen on, the other three should land this week.

Agree always a bit of a risk I suppose but Iím ok with that, worst case I donít like it, sell it and lose a crew quid. Eau Savage arrived today and I really like it, so am pleased with that purchase. With lock down blind buys are really all Iíve got, I can always giveaway/sell anything Iím not keen overly keen on, the other three should land this week.
    I take it you are in the U.K.? In the States there are a couple shops you can mail order samples. Like Luckyscent.com. Have you researched similar there? Iíve sampled in-person only twice, most have been delivered. There are also some brands that sell sample sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here

Hello, new member here. I have been visiting the site for years, but never actually signed up to post. I love adding colognes to my collection and trying to pick out each of the notes. The site is fantastic and helps me discover new fragrances. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread so I figure I would ask here along with a brief introduction. Thanks!

Welcome to you vuvosika! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!

Welcome aboard vuvosika! Enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by vuvosika View Post
    Hello, new member here. I have been visiting the site for years, but never actually signed up to post. I love adding colognes to my collection and trying to pick out each of the notes. The site is fantastic and helps me discover new fragrances. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread so I figure I would ask here along with a brief introduction. Thanks!
    Welcome, vuvosika! To answer your question, start by navigating to the Forum page. Then click on a category that fits your topic. When you get into that page look for the blue button at the top left that says Post New Thread. See image below.

6FFA01B8-5768-44A2-B55E-0CCD43870036.jpg
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Basenotes Plus

Welcome vuvosika

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast