Code of Conduct
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 1959

Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

Welcome Vuvosika!
    Top Five Faves in my Wardrobe:
    1. Imitation Man -Amouage
    2. Michael for Men (vintage) -Michael Kors
    3. Fille en Aiguilles -Serge Lutens
    4. Malibu Party in the Bay -Simone Andreoli/Virgin Island Water -Creed
    5. Overture -Amouage

Hi folks,pleasure to be part of the community.Avid reader before joining.Looking forward to being a part of the group.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Welcome to you Steve55! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Steve55 View Post
    Hi folks,pleasure to be part of the community.Avid reader before joining.Looking forward to being a part of the group.
    Welcome!

Welcome aboard Steve55!
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

Welcome aboard

Cheers and welcome.
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Ore by Slumberhouse

Hello everyone ! I'm not exactly new to fragrances and I have been around here for a couple of years, but I've never posted anything on the forum... so I thought this would be the right place for a first message. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you, have a wonderful day !

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by MistaPanda View Post
    Hello everyone ! I'm not exactly new to fragrances and I have been around here for a couple of years, but I've never posted anything on the forum... so I thought this would be the right place for a first message. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you, have a wonderful day !
    Glad to have you here - welcome

Welcome to you MistaPanda! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Welcome MistaPanda!
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Hi everyone, still sort of new to fragrances. Hope to learn more about this hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmeup View Post
    Hi everyone, still sort of new to fragrances. Hope to learn more about this hobby!
    Welcome to you sparkmeup! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!

Welcome to you both!
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards

Welcome aboard sparkmeup! Enjoy your time here

Dependent

Welcome to Basenotes!

Basenotes Plus

Good to have you here

Hi everyone. New member here. I just joined but I have been lurking for awhile. This site is addicting! Lots of enjoyable posts and people/personalities here! Look forward to learning more about my new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by mukohida View Post
    Hi everyone. New member here. I just joined but I have been lurking for awhile. This site is addicting! Lots of enjoyable posts and people/personalities here! Look forward to learning more about my new hobby.
    Welcome to you mukohida! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!

Welcome aboard mukohida! Enjoy your time here

Basenotes Plus

Welcome aboard

Cheers!
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Salutations! I am not technically "new" in any sense of the word. I've been a BN member since the decade before the last, and a member of the species for decades prior. I am however "Just Starting Out" as a community member, and actually trying to better understand fragrances. I look forward to learning from and sharing with the community!
    Currently wearing: L'Anarchiste by Caron

Quote Originally Posted by pete7505 View Post
    Salutations! I am not technically "new" in any sense of the word. I've been a BN member since the decade before the last, and a member of the species for decades prior. I am however "Just Starting Out" as a community member, and actually trying to better understand fragrances. I look forward to learning from and sharing with the community!
    Awesome! Welcome aboard.
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

Welcome to you pete7505! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Last edited by hednic; 17th March 2021 at 02:19 PM.

Welcome pete7505!

Hello! First post here. Long time reader. From my Dad's rack of Avon Aftershave to my first bottle of OG blue Nautica Competition in high school, I've been obsessed with Fragrances for a long time. Lately, I've jumped headfirst into mixing my own concoctions, and this forum has been a wealth of info. I want to say "thank you" and I'm excited to be here. Have a great day!

Welcome to you guitarslinger! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!

Thank you very much!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by guitarslinger View Post
    Hello! First post here. Long time reader. From my Dad's rack of Avon Aftershave to my first bottle of OG blue Nautica Competition in high school, I've been obsessed with Fragrances for a long time. Lately, I've jumped headfirst into mixing my own concoctions, and this forum has been a wealth of info. I want to say "thank you" and I'm excited to be here. Have a great day!

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast