Code of Conduct
    AromiErotici

Default Joseph Abboud???

Anyone have info or a review on this juice? This has been crossing my path for over a year, but I don't know anything about it.

Default Re: Joseph Abboud???

This has been one of my favorites since it first appeared in 1994. I first purchased it at Nordstrom but it is no longer available through them.

I recently purchased it through Perfume.com and I still had a sample vile from the early 90's to compare. I am pleased to say it still has the same woodsy base with spices and a hint of vetiver. EuroItalia is the production house, and I'm glad to know it's still in production.
    Currently wearing: Bel Ami by Hermès

I didn't care for it... It was too over the top spicy for me. However, it is quite masculine smelling and you won't smell anything else like it. So for that alone, it's worth sampling. I think you can get a sample from scentedmonkey....

I love this stuff, my question to those who have tried it, is there anything else that comes close to this?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    I didn't care for it
    I recall I didn't care much for it either when I tried it.

(3733)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I got it in a lot some time ago but have yet to sample it

It is very spicy, woodsy. It mellows down quickly to a mellow masculine scent, however longevity isn't it's strength.

Quote Originally Posted by mysidx View Post
    I love this stuff, my question to those who have tried it, is there anything else that comes close to this?

I have both the EdT and the Aftershave and no, there is nothing quite like it. It is however IMO an "over 40" fragrance. Very manly & mature.