Code of Conduct

Default Bruno Fazzolari - Lampblack

Does anyone have any experience with Bruno Fazzolari's fragrance Lampblack? I've found some conflicting in-depth reviews on other sites saying it was leathery...vetiver-latent...powdery...even fruity...

All reviews did for the most part say that Lampblack is smokey (which I love) and that it's been receiving more attention lately. I'm a little timid to make a blind purchase after reading "leathery" and "powdery" descriptors. I haven't heard much here on Basenotes, I was hoping to get more information for you!

Default Bruno Fazzolari - Lampblack

Ryan, I think you will love it. I'll write more soon about the whole line. But yes, it's smoky, oudy, vetivery, but with a layer of citrus. Some connections to Vesrim even.
    Last edited by deadidol; 8th May 2014 at 03:26 AM.

Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Lampblack

Thanks deadidol. Lampblack sounds like the most interesting in the line to me, I'm thinking about just buying a bottle. Definitely a line that seems interesting, the other that stuck out and sang to me a bit from reading the notes was Au Dela, but Lampblack is singing a bit louder. I love art, I was involved in art for a long time before my higher education studies...Needless to say, I think what Bruno is doing is very cool and quite an interesting concept.

Default Re: Bruno Fazzolari - Lampblack

Because they're not gendered scents, I started up a discussion thread over yonder in the general section. I threw an early review of Lampblack up there for you and will add some of the others as I get to them.