Code of Conduct

Question Looking for reed diffusers

Hello! I'm new here. Lately I've been looking for reed diffusers without harsh chemicals in them and they are hard to find... I don't want harsh chemicals in my house and I've been looking online, and in stores, for ecological, alcohol-free, DPG-free, phtalate-free reed diffusers, with not much luck I've tried making the oil myself with a recipe I found online, but it didn't work, after a few days, I didn't smell anything There's Fruits & Passions that sells reed diffusers and from their website they seem ecological and what I'm looking for. I liked Clair De Lune's ones but after emailing the company numerous times, they never messaged me back with the information I needed, whether they were chemical-free or not. Their website says they use essential oils but the one email I got from a sales associate was that they only used fragrance oils, not essential oils... And when I asked why they wrote on their website that they used essential oils, they never got back to me... -_-

There's also Pier 1 Imports who carry reed diffusers but they never replied to my email. The Body Shop didn't want to tell me what they used either .

I found reeddiffusers.org but I'm not ok with paying $30 just for shipping... Do you guys know of any good websites, with good reed diffuser oils, without super expensive shipping rates for Canada? I'm running out of places where to look

- - - Updated - - -

No one can answer me?

Default Re: Looking for reed diffusers

Hello, Overgron. Welcome to Basenotes. I've just been catching up on reading posts and saw yours. I personally don't use reed diffusers and have not seen a lot around, but recently I was reading up on them and there are innumerable sites with instructions on making your own chemical-free diffusers. Apparently you are not the only one concerned with toxicity. Homemade lets you control the ingredients. Good luck with finding the right ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Pacifica reed diffusers, reportedly environmentally friendly, are available in Canada if you google them. (No affiliation on my part.) I've been using beeswax candles as air refreshers.

Default Re: Looking for reed diffusers

^ Wow, I think I am gonna pick up some of those Beeswax candles Never used them before, but now I am highly interested. Sound a lot better than the candle section at the regular home and garden store.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Aramis Calligraphy Rose, Penhaligon's Esprit de Roi, PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !