Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sultan Pasha's Frangrances

Hey Vagabond and Eduardo hope all is well! :-)
    Ramadan went well albeit Tiring due to the long daytime hours in the UK but nothing makes me feel more spiritually and physically clean than the prescribed Ramadan rituals. It's a really special month as you really get to feel the uniformity and suffrage amongst all Muslims and feeling of love.....it's something I can't explain apart from this most unusual feeling of content ness and peace in your whole being. Really missing it and God willing I'm around for next year and beyond! :-D
    Vagabond glad you liked Equis as it truly unusual chypre that to me is a bit of a paradox.....it seems light but is incredibly powerful and tenacious....seems deceptively simple yet it's rather complex with a number of different interplaying layers. Here are the notes:

T:Calabrian lemon and bergamot, spices, bay
    M bourbon vetiver, rosewood, Jasmine, katrafay
    B: Siamese benzoin, leather distillate, tons of oakmoss, galbanum, muscenone, civet

Eduardo glad to hear you enjoyed La Fougre and you just started......39 more to go ;-P really hope they all live up to their reputation :-D
    La Fougre as I may have mentioned before is my tribute to the true fougres of the yesteryear that I enjoyed and miss so much!
    For some super rare goodies check me out on ebay: scents-rarity
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1512613529...84.m1555.l2649
    Currently wearing: Oudh Al Masarat by Amouage

Hi all, I have been using Sultan Pasha fragrances for a while and just wrote my impressions of some of these.

Shamama: A beautiful and very very long lasting shamama attar. I get lots of spices, honey sweetness, various resin and very light balanced smokey tobacco.

Incense Royale: WOW if Amouage did an oil version of Interlude Man this would be it and more. One of my favourite from Sultan Pasha, I get so many different beautiful notes and yet its woven together so perfectly that they mix very well. Sweet oud and lots of it, this is just luxury.

Enigma Intense: When I wear this and close my eyes, its like I am sitting in a gathering with Sheikhs and they all have the most luxurious perfumes on, the collective smell of that is Enigma Intense. I really really enjoy this when going out in the evenings and love the aura that it creates around me.

Inferno: When I first smelled this, I was like this is the Japanese incense I have burning in my room. Its so deep and mysterious, i get honeyed tobacco, molasses, musk, oud.... all of my favourite ingredients in one bottle is very satisfying.

Incense Nights: This is for the oud smoke lovers, starts off with rose and labdanum which blend together nicely to create a sweet smokey perfume. The oud smoke is always present and catch wiffs of oud smoke and think am sure I didnt burn any oud today. I enjoy this on cold nights as it gives me a warm feeling like I am sitting sipping on some gourmet coffee and burning oud.

Ame Sombre: This is beautiful composition and real tribute to Amouage Tribute. It smells so similar in many ways and yet its very unique with the sweet rose that lasts and lasts. As it progress the smell becomes more bolder and you get a nice frankincense and sweet tobacco vibe going on. I have to smell the bottle twice to make sure I am not using Tribute, yes its that similar.

image.jpg
    Last edited by faheem; 1st August 2015 at 05:31 PM.

I got Âme Sombre in the mail recently... if you like Amouage Tribute Attar, Âme Sombre is like Tribute's rich Uncle who drives a big Mercedes... I also got more samples, which is awesome as I love trying new samples. Here's a couple comments on them, both are labeled prototype but they are both amazing so I thought I'd post my thoughts... for lovers of incense fragrances these are must-trys. The "pure incense" attar is stunning.

I like the new sweet orange and frankincense fragrance, it has one of the most intense contrasts I have experienced, the sweet citrus vs the dark oudy leather base... the rose and tobacco middle is great too. This is a very unique blend, I haven't smelled much I can compare it to, which has got to be rare in the world of perfumery, so congrats. I'd probably prefer the mids to be a bit stronger and the leather base to be toned down a good bit but overall I really like it.

I tried the pure incense fragrance today and this is really amazing. I have tried quite a few incense fragrances, I have also tried most of Taha's (Agar Aura) incense blends and own one of his smoke-infusion series incense oils. Your blend is up there with any of them, I love the sweet and oudy side of your oil contrasting with the more traditional frankinsense/myrre/spicy side. It's very strong and long lasting too, I can still smell it 10 hours later and the drydown is also amazing. Thanks so much for sending this, I really appreciate it.

Salaam Faheem and Dave

Super glad that you received the parcels buddies as been pretty stressed with logistics and organising everything

Now interms of Pure Incense believe it or not it's 100% au naturale!!!! :-D. yes let me repeat that 100% NATURAL!!!! I'm sooo proud to say! The version you have is the prototype however plan to release the perfected version in the next two weeks as it has been so well received! :-D

Now interms of Âme Sombre I need to explain so to avoid any confusion that there are three different variants that I've composed. The variant listed on eBay is the cheaper version as made with a mixture of ASAQ and Ajmal roses and has no Oud. The Ajmal/ASAQ rose used to me smells reconstituted but is absolutely stunning.
    Now interms of the other two variants they are 100% natural made using real rose absolutes and ottos from Bulgaria and Iran; also they contain Oud however the most expensive variant has the smoke from slowly heated Oud chips infused in to it. (Incredibly messy process!)

I too received Âme Sombre yesterday and what can I say that hasn't already been so eloquently put except if you haven't tried it, do so. I also plan to buy one of the oud versions of this fragrance as the depth and density added is worth having both versions side by side.

Sultan is very generous with samples and I was able to have the pleasure of sampling the prototype pure incense. Exquisite, I must say. A stunning smoky incense with just a touch of smooth sweetness. I have tried numerous incense scents and many have a tendency to be harsh to the point of searing my nasal passages. Not so with this one. So incredibly smooth. If this is the prototype I can't wait for the final version. My wife went crazy for this one as well so that's a huge bonus. As always, thank you for your generosity. That along with your skill is greatly appreciated!
    Also included was a sample of the revised version of Réve Narcotic. A lovely fragrance to begin with, this version seems to have more of a green musky punch up front. I can't wait to give it a full wearing as the previous version is bottle worthy.
    Last edited by LostboyR; 5th August 2015 at 06:24 PM.
    Currently wearing: Genre by Edward Bess

The Reve Narcotique seems to have an almost black currant/prune quality to it when sniffed from the vial and first applied, but that does recede fairly soon after application. A very pleasant and slightly sweet resinous affair, with some fresh green and musky accompaniment. Subtle and quite elegant, and I can see the choice for "narcotique" in the name. But projection is rather laid back... After 30 mins or so, I find Reve Narcotique sitting very close to the skin. This was with a rather large droplet of liquid applied, spread over a 20 mm diameter of skin. Longevity seems decent though.
    Currently wearing: Gomma by Etro

I have samples coming and I can't wait to try them all!

Received goodies from Sultan Pasha's workshop last night. Just had an initial wearing of La Luna and Carnival d'Havana

La Luna - I get something orange/orange blossom-ish in the opening, quickly dissipating. The heart is white floral, I believe osmanthus and jasmine. All backed up by a base of oud. It does play on the slightly barnyard aspect of oud and jasmine, but I really love dirty white florals!. For those that have enjoyed Aurum d'Ankhor, I think this is similar in tone, but probably less feminine and a bit more rugged.

Carnival d'Havana - Now I wish my DH would wear perfume oils because I think this would be devastating on a man. Scrumptious!!! It is the love child of TF Tobacco Vanille and Bond New Haarlem, except natural (and no weird cherry vibe like from TV). Coffee, caramel (immortel?), sweet tobacco and undercurrent of smokiness. Sultan Pasha has a real knack with resins IMHO, and this is an example of that!
    Last edited by iris&oud; 7th August 2015 at 03:42 PM.

I collected up all my old reviews of Sultan Pasha's blends, since there is now this thread.

Cuir au Miel - It smelled just like these hard honey candies my granny had when I was a kid. A well behaved and rich honey scent, not at all challenging like, SL Miel et Bois for example.

Tyrian Purple – Osmanthus and musk. Feminine with a dark side.

Incense blend - Vanilla and incense smokiness

Jardin de Minuit - A well blended floral, heavy on the tuberose and jasmin, with a woody and mossy base. It makes me think of fairies in an enchanted, dark forest. I frequently wear this one to sleep or on nights were there is a thunder storm. It evokes a damp forest to me.

London Blend – A completely unisex blend of oud, rose, and frankincense, with just a brush of civet and a bit of clove. I can't compare it to the branded London Blend, as I have not smelled it, but I find this version very rich and comforting, like a warm pashmina.

Ocean of Flowers - A very delicate and feminine concoction. I think rose and jasmine petals floating on slightly salty waves of ambergris and a touch of sandal wood. As it dries down the jasmine fades, while the rose persists and the smoothest and barest hint of patchouli joins. I imagine this would be beautiful on a young lady, as I feel almost a bit too jaded for this delicacy. Good lasting power, roughly 8hrs, but very discreet. I would find it too light for winter, but today in 33degree Celsius plus humidity, I keep getting wonderful fresh floral wafts from my wrists.

Café Ambre Noir - Very gourmand, which I enjoy. I actually crave a latte, cappuccino or espresso when I wear it. The opening gives notes of chocolate/cacao and coffee, which burn off in about 30-45 mins. Gradually cardamom joins and the drydown gets sweeter as the vanilla and amber amp up, giving a toffee/caramel vibe. I could swear there is some Oud in the base, but perhaps it is the castoretum I am detecting? I get about 8 hours of wear with polite but noticeable sillage. Rich and decadent! Wonderful and cozy in cold weather!

Mukhallat Hadeyya – Delicate pink rose, citrusy frankincense and a base of oud, very reminiscent of Amouage Homage.

Aurum d’Angkor - A blend using Ensar's Encens d'Angkor. Really beautiful concoction of honey, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and oud with just a hint of saffron. Very feminine and seductive. My preciousssssss.

Default Re: Sultan Pasha's Fragrances

Just wish to convey my sincere thanks from the depth of my soul to all those that have contributed on this thread so far
    I'm and have been totally lost for words by the amount of interest and all the love my beloved creations have been receiving! All your thoughts and words placed on this thread are truly precious to me and are helping me further to achieve my dreams and just encourages me to excel!
    You guys are constantly in my prayers.....May God bless you all!

Dependent

I'm very curious about the new incense scent. I think somebody said that it smells similar to Norma Kamali. That would be great and if it's 100% natural that's even greater. I will look out for it.
    Vinyl can suck my Discman

I have been sampling away the last week or so and trying to keep track of my impressions as I go.

Reve Narcotique - I have no idea where to begin with notes. I do get the "prunish" quality in the beginning, and it remains fairly sweet throughout. Overall, I get an impression of white florals and earthiness (patchouli? honey?). Every once it a while a green, slightly grassy note peaks out its head. Intimate smell (light silage), but very intoxicating. As this one sits on my skin, smooth spices start to appear (cinnamon?), and the volume is amped up.

Arabesque Noir - This is an interesting combination of notes, which gives me a juxtaposition of "clean" and "dirty". The muguet gives its typical white soapiness, while the oud, musk and perhaps the honey, give the earthy and slightly dirty aspects. It has my nose confused and conflicted, which is the mark of a fine perfume to me.

Shamamah - Opens with citrus (orange) and resins. Spices join the party (pepper and cinnamon to my nose). The drydown gives an impression of nuttiness. Overall, this smells like some delicious and sweet confection.

Jardin de Borneo - Definitely the highlight of the blends I have worn in this batch. A cousin to Jardin de Minuit, JdM is a wild forest, with snapped branches and lightening arching overhead. Jd Borneo shares some facets (white florals, with green background), but instead this is a tended garden on the edge of the jungle. Slightly more tamed, but at the same time, more exotic. Excellent longevity and masterfully blended. I will be buying a bottle of this for certain!

Nectare - This opens with very juicy, fuzzy fruitiness of peach and apricot. A hint of cinnamon touches my nose. The middle of the scent brings in a lovely peachy rose (think Guerlain Nahema, but natural ingredients and the balance pitched to the peach). The drydown gives me the impression of pollen or beeswax, in both scent and texture.
    Last edited by iris&oud; 13th August 2015 at 09:51 PM.

I've had a chance to try a few new samples!

Reve Narcotique: This is a unique fragrance for sure, although if you've tried JAR's Jardenia and Bolt of Lightning they have some similarities in the white floral combined with green notes, these underpin many of JAR's fragrances and this and Carnival d'Havane have these notes as well. It comes off as fresh/vegetative/chlorophyll, tuberose and gardenia, and a bit of spice. This is combined with some sweet and fruity notes I can't identify... Overall it leans feminine to me and is a subtle perfume, it doesn't project but you'll catch whiffs of it here and there.

Carnival d'Havana: I get the same green florals as in Reve, but this has vanilla, carmel/burnt sugar, tobacco, and a bit of sweet smelling resins in there too. These add a bit more "oomph" vs Reve and it projects a little more. It's still a fairly restrained fragrance though. I really like this one but it's not a style of fragrance I'm comfortable wearing as I find white florals feminine and gourmands strange as a personal fragrance. But if you like gourmands this one is excellent!

Shamama: This is a traditional type of attar that features many ingredients blended into a sandalwood base. Spicy, sweet, woody, floral, oudy and musky... this one is made with very high quality ingredients, it's probably not easy to make and I'd guess very expensive. It is a comforting, long lasting fragrance... I really like it!

I haven't tried of any of his offerings. So which one would be recommended as I like heavy hitters with beast mode performance. London Blend caught my eye. Anything else recommended?
    Life is too short to sample. Buy Blind | I am generally not interested in batch hunting or weak fragrances.

Top 10 in no particular order:

Amouage - Epic Man
    Montale - Black Aoud
    Montale - Aoud Lime
    Boucheron - Jaipur pour homme edp
    Hermes - Terre d'Hermes pure parfum
    Thierry Mugler - A Men Pure Malt
    Dior - Sauvage edt
    Rochas - Lui
    Davidoff - Cool Water
    Mancera - Cedrat Boise

Quote Originally Posted by bgoc View Post
    I haven't tried of any of his offerings. So which one would be recommended as I like heavy hitters with beast mode performance. London Blend caught my eye. Anything else recommended?
    So many. Al Souqh, Al Hareem, Arabesque Noir, Ame Sombre, Incense Royale, Pure Incense. These would all be good starting points for you.
    Currently wearing: Genre by Edward Bess

Hello everyone, hope all is well! Sincere apologies for going AWOL as been extremely busy with the compositions and orders!
    Believe it or not,three of the blends have completely finished so am currently busy with creating new batches as well as new compositions. Last week I sold out of my final bottle of the first batch of Enigma Homme which I blended along with the Enigma Intense back in November 2013! I was actually quite sad to see it go but will re-blend it later in the future. For now there will only be Enigma Intense which frankly I believe has been better received.
    The other two blends that ran out unsurprisingly were the two upgraded forms of Âme Sombre however will be finish creating the second batch of these two beauties in the next few days. As before the upgraded versions of AS I will be creating at extremely limited batches of a tola each time as the risks are too great with these precious essences...every microdrop of the oud and Rose ottos are too expensive.....and the larger a batch the greater the risk of errors.
    As a great perfumer quoted: Only God can create perfect things. Do not exert your energies on something you cannot achieve. Good is good enough
    I just want to make sure everything is good enough near to perfection as possible. The upgraded version of the AS formulation will be the same as before however the version with the Oud smoke infusion will be different as in the previous batch I used cultivated Cambodian Oud chips however in the second batch the composition will be infused with slowly heated wild Kalimantan Oud chips! So exciting times!
    Further to this the retail version of Pure Incense is nearly ready and I'm on the verge of creating two more new compositions......one is going to to be focused on the peppery facets of Hindi Oud which will be further amplified and will have a very animalic core......perfect for the upcoming cold winter months and the lovers of peppery skanky Hindis like myself! The second composition I will announce closer to the time of completion as it will be a rather controversial one ;-)
    Also I wanted to say I've taken everyone's feedback very seriously about Réve Narcotique thus been tweaking around with the formulation to get it right; as its one of the most complicated blends I've worked on apart from Aurum D and others. Its funny that on my skin RN is a sillage monster but on a good number of people that has not been the case....just shows how incredibly subjective our skin chemistry really is. Anyway the narcotic element of the blend is a mixture of white and yellow florals such as natural tuberose, natural Gardenia, ylang ylang and others to name a few; which I increased in the updated version especially the tuberose. The prune plummy aspect arises as a result of an accord created by the cinnamic facets of Tolu Balsam along with the florals such as the ylang ylang absolute and this fruity facet will still be present as its integral to the composition. The updated version should project a lot longer and as a result of the increased usage of the Tuberose the green lactonic facets will be a bit more pronounced.
    Last edited by sultanpasha; 19th August 2015 at 05:11 PM.

I just received a purchase that I made from Sultan. Firstly, the shipping was very fast. I purchased the 3rd variant of the Ame Sombre which is also the most expensive. It is amazing. If I could find one word to sum it up, it wold be "regal". It is similar to Amouage's tribute but it has an added plummy vibe to it. It's very long lasting and has nuclear silage. It has quality written all over it. Very had to describe except that it reeks of luxury. I also sampled the original variant (not the cheapest but the middle priced one) and it was very very similar to what would be thought of as the "perfect" batch of Amouage Tribute. Completely balanced and very nice. He also sent a ton of samples which I am still working through and will report on later, but the Ame Sombre definitely stuck out as being my most liked. I highly recommend that those that have a remote interest in attars check out his creation.

Thanks for the info Sultan! RN really is nice, the green/floral aspect of gardenia and tuberose is beautiful. If you increase that aspect you'll end up with something with a close resemblance to the JAR fragrances I mentioned, which is not a bad thing at all! I haven't tried any others that really emphasize the florals in that way, especially Bolt of Lightning.

Today I tried a small bit of Al Hareem and was blown away. It's a rose, oud and musk combination but as I've come to expect from SP, it's not the same old thing... SP's blends have a sort of liveliness or brightness to the blends that make them feel more modern. The blends that use his best ingredients are far better quality than typical, in fact it's very rare to find attars blended with the quality of ingredients he uses for sale anywhere. So I'd guess Al Hareem will be expensive, but considering the quality of both the ingredients and the excellent craftsmanship the value is very fair. This is one of those blends ASAQ would charge a small fortune for if they offered it. It's very cool that SP sends samples of blends like this, this would probably run $20+ for a .2 mL sample... There's also a Al Hareem Blanc in there too, can't want to try it!

Hi folks, love all the reviews and comments.

Here are my notes on another gem:

11 – Cuir au Miel
    Paco Rabanne La Nuit’s creamy sibling! Friendly not acrid, still animal but cuddly and playful, the honey is rich but not heated, there isn’t the hot sharpness and meanness. This is playful animal sex in a dreamy golden clearing, as opposed to La Nuit’s sex in an ivy laden garden at night.
    Creamy and furry. Complex, dreamy, cuddly skank. A winner!

You could replace furry with leathery, but furry is what came to my mind
    Last edited by Le vagabond; 2nd September 2015 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sultanpasha View Post
    The other two blends that ran out unsurprisingly were the two upgraded forms of Âme Sombre however will be finish creating the second batch of these two beauties in the next few days. As before the upgraded versions of AS I will be creating at extremely limited batches of a tola each time as the risks are too great with these precious essences...every microdrop of the oud and Rose ottos are too expensive.....and the larger a batch the greater the risk of errors.
    I have 3 of the variants, ASAQ/Ajmal, Oud and the G-1. I enjoyed the last two the most. They are all remarkably similar to Amouage Tribute, without feeling like "copies". They are different, and pleasantly so. The Oud variant has a very subtle smokiness to it. I enjoy this one the most. So, I'm very glad to hear another batch is being produced!
    Currently wearing: Gomma by Etro

Basenotes Plus

I'm late to the party but what smells so good in here? Looking forward to try BNer recommendations.
    Currently wearing: Dia Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    I'm late to the party but what smells so good in here? Looking forward to try BNer recommendations.
    It depends what you like, my personal favorites are:

- Ambre du Soleil, amazing frankincense. Feels light, lots of citrus topnotes in the frankincense blend. Also a diffusive radiance thanks to ambergris.

- Ame Sombre, if you like Tribute, Sultan Pasha's take on the blend is great, especially the version with oud smoke enflurage (?) There are 3 versions ranging from more affordable to OMG.

-Pure Incense, it's being finalized as we speak but I can say from trying an earlier version it's amazing

-Aurum d'Angkhor, rich florals, musk, oud, ambergris, henna, spices... a ghaliyah type fragrance with a modern, bright touch.

-Cheval d'Arabie, beautiful blend of rose, white floral and animalics

-Al Hareem, a very well done, more modern smelling take on a rose, oud and musk attar

-Le Fougre, old school fougere, very nice....

-Reve Narcotique and Al Hareem Blanc, if you like tuberose and gardenia, these are a must-try and share a lot of similarities with JAR's Bolt of Lightning and Jardenia, both using what's probably some very expensive natural floral EOs and absolutes.

-Incense Royale, the title says it all

Prices vary from very affordable (Le Fougre and Ambre du Soleil) to unbelievably expensive (Aurum, Ame Oud version) but all are a great value for what you're getting. He has a decent range of offerings and I can't say I personally like everything but they are all good.

Basenotes Plus

Sounds amazing. Thanks for those insights, Dorje123. I've decided to get his 40-sampler set to find my favorites. Along with samples of the 29 discontinued Amouage attars, I reckon I'll be in perfume heaven over the next few weeks.
    Currently wearing: Dia Man by Amouage

I think you made a great choice with the samples, Diamondflame

My favourites are: Jardin de Borneo, Claire de Lune/Sambac Regale, Cuir au Miel, Nectare, Carnival d'Havana, Shadee, Ocean of Flowers, Cafe Ambre Noir, Arabesque noir, Al Hojari, Cheval d'Arabie, Jardin de Minuit, Equis, Colour Purple and Oud Occidental.

Most reviewed on previous pages.

Oh, and while I'm here, a big thank you to Dorje123 for starting the thread. I wouldn't have known about Sultan's perfume oils without it.
    Last edited by Le vagabond; 2nd September 2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: name spelling

Back with the double post with my final sample notes. A very pure frankincense fragrance which makes me feel uplifted.

26 - Al Hojari right wrist
    Strange opening, unknown fruit: orange or yellow, rich and creamy and a little zingy, refreshing, green, very natural. Like being in between the leaves of a soapy, sparkly fruit tree. Cleansing; purifying.
    Kumquat?

I haven't tried kumquats in ages, that was just a wild guess whilst testing.
    Last edited by Le vagabond; 2nd September 2015 at 05:29 PM.

LittleBunnyFouFou

I will keep this short as I'm not feeling well but I recently got some of Sultan Pasha's creations and I have to put my two cents in. This stuff is amazing. I got:

Ambre du Soleil - Radiant, bright, lovely frankincense. Gorgeous.
    Ame Sombre - Saffron, rose, amber, jasmine, tobacco, incense, and so much more. Just utterly wonderful - especially on my husband.
    La Fougre - A surprise. SP is terribly generous. This is an awesome take on traditional fougeres. I want my husband to wear this all the time.
    Resine Precieux - Resin heaven. I don't even know what to say about this - it's my favorite of what I've tried and they're all really excellent. If you love resins, try to get some of this, it's just incredible.

I'm still waiting for Incense Royale so can't say anything about it but I would be willing to bet it's going to be insanely good. He also included a host of samples that I've yet to get to. If you're male don't be put off by my being female and loving these. I think all 4 lean towards the traditional 'masculine' side. I'm one of those ladies who doesn't have a problem with that, and these smell wonderful on me. But there's nothing in any of these four that will make you question whether they are too feminine.

Hello everybody, I need some help here, would you guys recommend to get the sample pack of 40 some 2 drops of all of his creations or go for something like Incense Royale, I would like to try some of his oils, Thanks to all.

Is there a way to purchase these oils other than on EBay?
    Last edited by SnifferGN; 11th September 2015 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trucupey20 View Post
    Hello everybody, I need some help here, would you guys recommend to get the sample pack of 40 some 2 drops of all of his creations or go for something like Incense Royale, I would like to try some of his oils, Thanks to all.
    I'd say the sample pack is the way to go... there are a lot of different and unique oils offered and it's hard to say what you'll enjoy.

SnifferGN, you can send him a PM here. If you click on a username an option to send a PM will appear...

Howdy everyone, hope all is well :-D
    Time for some good news and some sad news but mainly great news!
    Firstly I would like to thank Dorje123 and everyone else for kindly carrying on contributing your thoughts on my beloved compositions here and as La Vagabond so elequently mentioned my big heartfelt thank you to Dorje123 for creating this thread and letting the world know more about my artistic creations and helping me to take everything to the next level.

Now let's get the bad news out of the way first....the following blends have run out:

Prototype Pure Incense
    Shadee Version 2
    Jardin D'Borneo
    Oceans of Flowers.

The 2nd variant of Shadee will be only made on order as the base is ready to be used (has been macerating since 2012 ;-) ) however I've no Linden Blossom left and the particular species of Linden blossom absolute I used in this composition is only available in a couple of places where it's rather expensive and the price has gone up, thus I had to increase the price of Shadee Version 2 as well.

Now Good news :-D
    (1) All the ingredients for pure incense have arrived and I've created a fresh perfected batch! Expect it to be a lot smoother than the prototype and stronger.
    (2) Although the first batch of Ocean of Flowers has finished I've created a even richer and slightly reformulated 2nd batch. The top notes have been changed as I've used Gardenia, Tuberose enfleurage, and heliotrope.
    (3) Jardin D'Borneo has sold out however using the same formulation but with a different top notes I will be creating two Variants of JDB one will be a rich tuberose enfleurage as a top note whilst the second will contain White Ginger Lily at the top....and in the base I've changed the sandalwood to a Wild Mysore Sandalwood (yes it's wild! You read it right ;-) I basically managed to acquire this rare unicorns horn last month and is absolutely shockingly beautiful with Santalols at 92%)
    (4)God Willing a fully operational website should be ready by January 2016 and help things go smoothly rather than using EBay as a platform.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast