Code of Conduct
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Default Re: New: YSL La Nuit de L'Homme Eau Electrique

Quote Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post
    Please give it a try by yourself.
    It's not that bad!
    I would, but I am stuck in nowhere until this pandemic is over. No chance to sample locally.

I will probably just blind-buy a bottle when it comes available online. It is still not available anywhere online here.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight99 View Post
    I would, but I am stuck in nowhere until this pandemic is over. No chance to sample locally.

I will probably just blind-buy a bottle when it comes available online. It is still not available anywhere online here.
    I've tried it in a drugstore that also carries fragrances, perfumeries are closed here over in Germany, too.

I've tried it in a drugstore that also carries fragrances, perfumeries are closed here over in Germany, too.
    Wow! How many % of Germans are already vaccinated? Thought things were already back to normal over there!
    I don’t understand.It is so vast that surpasses all understanding.Understanding is always limited.But not understanding can have no boundaries.I feel like I'm much more complete when I don't understand.Not understanding,like I say,is a gift.Not understanding,but not as a simple-minded.The good thing is to be intelligent and not understand.It's a strange blessing, like having craziness without being crazy.It is a meek disinterest,it is a stupid sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Wow! How many % of Germans are already vaccinated? Thought things were already back to normal over there!
    Newest number I've read was 31,6%.
    I'm not sure if that's with the second vaccination included.

Things aren't normal at all here.
    You must not leave your home within 10pm-5am (except for work or other important things) and most of the shops are still closed or at least have strict requirements (customers have to do a test before entering or you only can go there after you've made an appointment before).

Only those stores that are "system relevant" are open on a regular basis (like supermarkets where you can buy food and drugstores).

Newest number I've read was 31,6%.
    I'm not sure if that's with the second vaccination included.

Things aren't normal at all here.
    You must not leave your home within 10pm-5am (except for work or other important things) and most of the shops are still closed or at least have strict requirements (customers have to do a test before entering or you only can go there after you've made an appointment before).

Only those stores that are "system relevant" are open on a regular basis (like supermarkets where you can buy food and drugstores).
    Well, at least things are getting controlled with restrictions where they gotta be. The rhythm of vaccination is so slow in most of the world, except maybe for Israel and UAE (I believe some little nations are also advanced).
    I don’t understand.It is so vast that surpasses all understanding.Understanding is always limited.But not understanding can have no boundaries.I feel like I'm much more complete when I don't understand.Not understanding,like I say,is a gift.Not understanding,but not as a simple-minded.The good thing is to be intelligent and not understand.It's a strange blessing, like having craziness without being crazy.It is a meek disinterest,it is a stupid sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Well, at least things are getting controlled with restrictions where they gotta be. The rhythm of vaccination is so slow in most of the world, except maybe for Israel and UAE (I believe some little nations are also advanced).
    I'm not sure if restrictions of fundamental rights by government are the best way to handle the pandemic - but that's not a topic to be discussed in a fragrance forum...

I really hope that things are back to normal next year.

So I got my bottle of Bleu Electrique, and it is indeed very nice. It seems to be very close to the original La Nuit de l'Homme, but in a more modern way. This is unlike most other flankers in the series that has very little resemblance to the original.

Unfortunately I think marketing have missed the boat on this flanker. The bottle and name is too close to Eau Electrique, and no one is talking about it. I think people that like the original La Nuit de l'Homme should definitely check this one out. I will enjoy wearing this.

Edit: I found a nice revew of Bleu Electrique.