Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Please pm me Id like AVENTUS (Batch 20E11N) 30ml

New Member Feedback 2 (100%)

Default Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Thanks a lot for the juice! Helder never dissapoints - it is my 5th or 6th purchase during the last 2 years. I am always very happy with every purchase.PXL_20210406_111128852.jpg
    Last edited by b4s3n0t35; 6th April 2021 at 04:11 PM.

New Member Feedback 1 (100%)

pm'd

New Member Feedback 0

Hey ! I sent you a PM

Basenotes Member Feedback 2 (100%)

PM'd for 50ML Aventus

Super Member Feedback 0 gladinton's Avatar

Hi helder. is Viking Cologne coming into the range?
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

New Member Feedback 2 (100%)

Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Hey Helder - received the l'humaniste today, smells great and arrived excellently packaged, thank you very much!

New Member Feedback 1 (100%)

Received 3rd order. Very satisfied. Thanks Helder! Really good service, quick delivery and fragrances are legit. Will deffo order more

Super Member Feedback 0 gladinton's Avatar

i bought Aventus decant 100ml from helder about 7-8 months ago. everything was just ok except i was wondering when i got the bottle that why the sprayer seems to be a little crooked. i used the bottle normally until about 1-2 months ago i noticed that something black is accumulating on the bottom of the bottle which mixes with the liquid when you shake the bottle and accumulates on the bottom again when you let the bottle sit. yesterday i noticed when i bought the sprayer cap off so the nozzle part was loose and started rotating.
    i.e. it has been a little loose all the time i.e. it has not closed properly and it has let in air and probably therefore reacts with the liquid and therefore some black substance accumulates in the bottle. i am a little disappointed with this and i lost about 180e on the defective product. hopefully no one else will.

in this picture when i got the bottle

here is a video of the unknown black at the bottom of the bottle.
    [/QUOTE]
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

Super Member Feedback 104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gladinton View Post
    i bought Aventus decant 100ml from helder about 7-8 months ago. everything was just ok except i was wondering when i got the bottle that why the sprayer seems to be a little crooked. i used the bottle normally until about 1-2 months ago i noticed that something black is accumulating on the bottom of the bottle which mixes with the liquid when you shake the bottle and accumulates on the bottom again when you let the bottle sit. yesterday i noticed when i bought the sprayer cap off so the nozzle part was loose and started rotating.
    i.e. it has been a little loose all the time i.e. it has not closed properly and it has let in air and probably therefore reacts with the liquid and therefore some black substance accumulates in the bottle. i am a little disappointed with this and i lost about 180e on the defective product. hopefully no one else will.

in this picture when i got the bottle

here is a video of the unknown black at the bottom of the bottle.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi,

in my defense, I'd like to say a few things. I always take all the precautions necessary to avoid any deterioration of the scent through time and I always make sure that the sprayers fit the glass part as tightly as possible. If you had any issue with a loose sprayer, which is something that I never had a problem with on the hundreds of transactions prior to yours, you should have got in touch as early as possible and I'd have sent you a replacement bottle. When you contacted me I told you that you could return it and I'd give you a partial refund, even though I'm not sure that this issue that arose was 100% my fault.

Best regards,

Helder
    LINK to my split thread below:

CLICK here > [http://www.basenotes.net/threads/436...Ships-from-EU)

Available SPLITS: CREED (Aventus, Viking etc) / PARFUMS DE MARLY (Layton, Layton Exclusif, etc) / TOM FORD Private Blend / DIOR / IMAGINARY AUTHORS / TAUER / ARMANI PRIVE / FREDERIC MALLE, etc... Worldwide shipping!

New Member Feedback 0

Hi Helder... Looking to make another order with you. Always fantastic service in my experience with Helder. Top man!

Please check your PMs. Thanks ��

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16