Code of Conduct

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default NEW ADDED! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as well

I'm pfranka on MUA (since 2001)/ Basenotes (2010)/ Fragrantica and FB (Elianah P. Franka). I have excellent 100% positive feedback, and include extras with all packages. All perfume has been kept in the cool & dark!

I have a US address you can ship to for swaps if you prefer, while I live and will be shipping from outside the US using excellent registered international airmail. I can ship to US/CAN, as well as Australia/NZ and most European countries, Singapore, etc. Just ask.

Amouage Women's Modern Set of 4 / 6 bottles, 7.5ml each (splash) in original box. Beloved and Honour were swapped. Still have Lyric, Memoir, Interlude & Fate are all almost full to the top. I can send photos.

Arabian Oud - Mera Silver 100ml EDP SIB (99.5%) Purchased at Arabian Oud's Champs Elysees boutique

Cartier - Must de Cartier Extrait/Parfum 30ml/1oz Full presentation + velvet pouch (sprayed 2x)

Chanel Allure Extrait/Parfum 1.2oz tester spray BN (never sprayed) - see pic.

Creed Royal Oud 75ml SIB vintage (see pic for level) Batch 14A01 - was originally purchased from authorized Creed retailer.

Dior La Collection 7.5ml minis (see pics): Cuir Cannage (1x) / Patchouli Imperiale.

Donna Karan Black Cashmere EDP 100ml 2012 Reissue SIB, sprayed about 5 - 10 max, 99% full.

Escentric Molecules - Molecule 02 30ml (see pic for level), comes with metal case and sleeve.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme EDT 75ml Batch: September 2013

Hermes Eau de Merveilles EDT 100ml/3.4oz 2014 Limited Edition bottle, sealed.

Hermes Equipage 100ml EDT - Batch code PB1D (February 1992) According to Raiders of the Lost Scent, the P indicates 1992 and the B, February. The code is still on the box but almost rubbed away on the bottom of the bottle. The sprayer doesn't manage to get anything out, unless you turn the bottle upside down and press a few times, and then it just leaks all over your hand, lol, but what a scent! Wow! THE REAL GOOD STUFF! This is obviously perfect for someone willing/able to pry off the sprayer (or maybe decant with a syringe?). I can provide as many pictures as you want.

Histores de Parfums Rosam 60ml/2oz SIB (5x see photos)

Narciso Rodriguez Rose Musc - 100ml SIB - 85 - 90% full

Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc - 50ml SIB (sprayed 3 - 4x)

Nasomatto Silver Musk 30ml extrait de parfum SIB 95% full

Prada Candy 80ml EDP SIB - 80% full (see pic)

Parfums de Marly Meliora75ml SIB (sprayed 3x)

Roja Parfums O the ExclusiveDiscovery Atomizer 7.5ml (see pic for level)
    Roja Parfums Harrod's the Exclusive Pour Homme Discovery Atomizer 7.5ml (see pic for level)
    Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 Discovery Atomizer 7.5ml (see pic for level)
    Roja Parfums NUWA (new version) Discovery Atomizer 7.5ml (see pic for level)

The Different Company Le 15 (15th Anniversary release) - 50ml Extrait de Parfum SIB - I was told this is the same scent as Sens et Bois EDT but in extrait form. - 130
    https://europe.thedifferentcompany.c...,4,LE15TDC.cfm

Terry de Gunzberg - Flagrant Delice 100ml SIB (see pic for level)

Xerjoff Lua (Original style packaging) 50ml SIB (99%)

Xerjoff (Sospiro) Capriccio EDP (Disc.) 100ml SIB (95 - 98%)

Xerjoff Join The Club Marquee (Orig. Packaging) 50ml SIB (see pics for level)

Xerjoff Join The Club Shunkoin (Orig. Packaging) 50ml SIB (see pics for level)

SWAP WISHLIST: (I'm generally looking for bottles, not decants, except where noted, and prefer with original boxes)

BVLGARI - Le Gemme Zahira & Tygar
    BY KILIAN - Try me esp. samples of Noir Aphrodisiaque, Sweet Redemption, Single Malt, Back to Black, GGGB Extreme and Apple Brandy On the Rocks.
    CARTIER - La Panthere Parfum/Extrait, Insouciance.
    CHANEL - Le Lion (sample)
    CLIVE CHRISTIAN - Rock Rose (bottle), Samples of the Addictive Arts line
    GRITTI - Tutu Extrait de Parfum (pink bottle)
    GUERLAIN L'INITIAL (new release))
    LOUIS VUITTON: samples of Imagination & Etoile Filante & NEW EXTRAITS (Oct/21)
    M. MICALLEF Mon Parfum Perle (bottle), Vanille Extreme,
    PARFUMS D'ELMAR - Sweet Temptation & Elixir d'Amour (even samples)
    ROJA DOVE [/B]- ENIGMA AOUD Extrait/EDP, Risque Pour Femme Extrait, Elysium Parfum (bottle or Discovery Atomizer), Oligarch (bottle or Discovery Atomizers), Essences de Parfums, try me as well as on others.
    SPIRIT OF DUBAI - samples, try me!
    THIERRY MUGLER - Try me on vintage Alien
    TOM FORD - Bitter Peach (sample/decant)
    XERJOFF - Torino (bottle), Erba Gold/Cora/Polar Stars/Aubres/Begum/Emery/(samples/decants)...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pfranka; 4th September 2021 at 06:57 PM.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as well

Updated.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as well

Updated. Thanks for looking!

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: NEW ADDED! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as well

Added some new ones to my swaplist!

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: NEW ADDED! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as well

Added to swap/wishlist.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Just had a wonderful swap with a great Basenoter and thought I'd try for another Some new added as well.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Bump

Feedback 74 (100%)

Updated - added a bunch of new bottles. Have a look and maybe we can swap!

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: NEW BOTTLES IN LARGER FONT! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as w

Added a few more for swap. I also have a bunch of Xerjoff sample sets from Xerjoffuniverse.com that I'll be adding next time. Thanks for looking!!
    I have a US address you can ship to for swaps if you prefer, while I will be shipping from outside the US using excellent registered airmail. I can ship to US/CAN, as well as Australia/NZ and most European countries, Singapore, etc. Just ask.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: NEW BOTTLES IN LARGER FONT! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - can make decants of some as w

Quote Originally Posted by pfranka View Post
    Added a few more for swap. I also have a bunch of Xerjoff sample sets from Xerjoffuniverse.com that I'll be adding next time. Thanks for looking!!
    I have a US address you can ship to for swaps if you prefer, while I will be shipping from outside the US using excellent registered airmail. I can ship to US/CAN, as well as Australia/NZ and most European countries, Singapore, etc. Just ask.
    OK, I haven't had time to add the Xerjoff samples, lol, but (!) if there are any you have been wanting to try, let me know and I'll see if I have them. I think I have most of them. Added 2 Chanel as well.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added Xerjoff Amber Star and a bunch of Dior La Collection minis.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Bump

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added some Amouage, Arabian Oud and Guerlain. Removed those that were swapped.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - added boxed Guerlain / Chanel / LV / Xerjoff samples

Recently added:

Amouage Lyric Woman - non-magnetic cap (100ml) (circa 2013)
    Amouage Fate Woman (circa 2013)
    Official boxed samples from: Guerlain (the 3.8ml vials), Chanel Exclusifs EDTs, Louis Vuitton, Xerjoff (all 2ml sprays)

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - added boxed Guerlain / Chanel / LV / Xerjoff samples

Added pictures of the Amouages (Homage, Lyric Woman and Fate Woman). No idea why most of my pictures are sideways! Very annoying! Sorry...Happy to send you any of them (or others if you would like them) to your email!

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Let's swap!! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - boxed Guerlain / Chanel / LV / Xerjoff sampl

Added some new niche bottles and Guerlain/LV/Chanel/Dior samples/minis.
    I currently have a US address you can ship to if you'd rather not ship internationally to where I am!

Thanks for looking and hope we can swap

Feedback 74 (100%)

Default Re: Let's swap!! Pfranka's Bottles (niche / high-end) - boxed Guerlain / Chanel / LV / Xerjoff sampl

Updated

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added/removed a few items.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Bump

Feedback 74 (100%)

Bump

Feedback 74 (100%)

Removed swapped items.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added some new ones to my swap list. Will probably add them to my sales list soon as well:

Dior Rouge Trafalgar 125ml
    Dior Dioramour 40ml
    Creed Royal Oud 75ml (14A01)
    Terry de Gunzberg Flagrant Delice 100ml
    Histoires de Parfums 1804 120ml

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added Xerjoff Shunkoin, removed swapped.

Feedback 74 (100%)

Added some Roja Discovery Atomizers and Hermes Equipage (vintage).

Feedback 74 (100%)

Updated, removed swapped, added wishlist items. Thanks for reading!