Code of Conduct

Default Anyone familiar with the perfumist.com?

Hi, is anyone familiar with the perfumist.com? I was wondering if anyone could vouch for their products? They have some interesting stuff, however, I’d never heard of them until yesterday. Thanks.

Default Re: Anyone familiar with the perfumist.com?

Thanks powdernose.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/458...y-Theperfumist

There is also a review at basenotes for theperfumist oils.

I myself am curious enough to try and then have some views about The Perfumist. So far as the thread on ouddict goes, I couldn't decide what to do as there were clashing opinions. For and against, the proponents were reliable from both sides.

Due to funds transferring problem, I couldn't acquire instantly, but I have requested somebody to make any of the oils available to me.

Exact today I got information that The Perfumist offers Kynam duly tested from the lab-GCMS report is there as well.

May Allah guide us all.
    There will always be difference of opinion as one man's opinion doesn't suite everyone's agenda, especially when it comes to bread and butter.
    Ultimately truth will prevail.
    As for contradicting opinion, at ouddict.com, there is also this opinion by a vendor himself, who bought 1000$ oil from theperfumist, then asked for refund, got his money back, kept the oil, and that particular vendor was happy to express his delight publicly, "he returned my money and let me keep these beautiful treasures"

Vendors words.

True, respected malik123. This is why I said that I myself would go for the oils. I remember the owner's detailed post there in which he clarified everything, confidently and honestly. It was the owner's post that made me inclined towards trying his oils.

Quote Originally Posted by malik123 View Post
    May Allah guide us all.
    There will always be difference of opinion as one man's opinion doesn't suite everyone's agenda, especially when it comes to bread and butter.
    As for contradicting opinion, at ouddict.com, there is also this opinion by a vendor himself, who bought 1000$ oil from theperfumist, then asked for refund, got his money back, kept the oil, and that particular vendor was happy to express his delight publicly, "he returned my money and let me keep these beautiful treasures"

Vendors words.

Dear Rai sb, thank you for kind words.
    I happily offer you to sample my collection of theperfumist oils.
    I'm in faisalabad.
    Willing to travel your place (Kamalia), but after Ramzan.

O my goodness. I'm over the moon. Yahoooooo!
    Dear Malik, after Ramazan, a meeting is a must.
    Dear Rai sb, thank you for kind words.
    I happily offer you to sample my collection of theperfumist oils.
    I'm in faisalabad.
    Willing to travel your place (Kamalia), but after Ramzan.

Dear Rai Sb, Jazak-Allah for accepting the invite, I'm honoured.
    Insha-Allah I'll contact you after ramzan

Turely looking forward meeting.
    Thank you
    Best

May Allah guide us all.

Vendors words.
    I think you missed the sarcasm in the last sentence. Also this further post:

"Yes we bought some samples from the perfumist and as they were synthetic copies we asked for our money back which the vendor did so very kindly."

Quote Originally Posted by sproaty View Post
    I think you missed the sarcasm in the last sentence. Also this further post:

"Yes we bought some samples from the perfumist and as they were synthetic copies we asked for our money back which the vendor did so very kindly."
    Goodluck with your sarcasm and else that ofcourse I missed.
    Personally, I think I should not be around anymore, as I have no agenda to suit someone's interest.
    You must continue to defend your interests, and the coast is clear now.
    Please continue what you do best, insinuate.

Goodluck with your sarcasm and else that ofcourse I missed.
    Personally, I think I should not be around anymore, as I have no agenda to suit someone's interest.
    You must continue to defend your interests, and the coast is clear now.
    Please continue what you do best, insinuate.
    The point was that he did not buy a $1,000 oil and then gloat about being able to keep it.
    I have no interest to defend here , I am just pointing this out.

May Allah guide us all.

Vendors words.
    not really, this are the actual comments from the vendor:
    <<<<<<<Yes I was intrigued and wanted an heirloom to pass to my kids, sadly these were not it. I'm afraid what I received was synthetic or cheap blends. Had such high hopes for the Ottoman oil:Thumbsdown:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    1976 - Yatagan Caron
    1977 - Snuff by Schiaparelli
    1981 - Kouros YSL
    1988 - Fahrenheit Dior
    1980 - Patou Pour Homme
    1987 - Lapidus Pour Homme
    1981 - Quorum Antonio Puig
    1993 - Insense by Givenchy
    2014 - Dior Homme Parfum
    1987 - Ho Hang Club Balenciaga

Oh yeah Iím real familiar with him. Run for the hills!!
    Just wanted to confirm without any doubt that Alex the perfumist is indeed most definitely a scam artist and a cheat. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt and placed a 500 dollar order for two of his sample packs. I began researching more and more after reading some negative reviews about him and his products. What I found was a mixed bag because there are some positive things online but when I dig deeper I discovered that those positive things like reviews on fragrabtica were made by people who low and behold only left reviews for products sold by Alex the perfumist. Smelt fishy but then when my sample packs arrived I was shocked. Not only were his oils synthetic garbage that made my head hurt but he even forgot one of the 50 dollar samples! Yes it was that bad. There was simply no question that I was trying to be taken for a ride. I immediately asked for a refund but told him I didnít want to pay the hundred dollars it would cost me to DHL it back to him from Saudi Arabia. He then refused to refund my money saying it wasnít fair for me to keep the oils and get my money back. I said whatever and contacted the bank to open a dispute. Guess what, I didnít even have to explain the situation to the bank because they obviously investigated Alex the perfumist and gave me my money back no questions asked. Word to the wise, stay away from the troll that is Alex the perfumist in Houston TX. Here is his final email verbatim:

On 23 Apr 2020, at 5:15 AM, info <info@theperfumist.com> wrote:
    It seems that you tried to get some oils for free just like many of the people on the forum you listed, which all know well that the oils we offer are better than anything that was ever sold on this fourm actually the lab test of our oils are mentioned on that same fourm.

Without saying that the return policy and refund policy is clearly explained on the site and without saying that all our oils are lab tested in top USA labs and without saying that any other company won't even take a return on open and used samples back and without saying that this fourm is run by vendors who non of them tested or listed a test of their products, and without saying that you were hesitant to return those oils in the first place. I will say this

I was ready to receive the shipment back and give you a full refund even though those samples cost us much more than 80$ but after this pathetic attempt of solicitation and this threat.

Here is my answer to you and you don't have to wait till Monday It's NOTHING

not even a return or an exchange and feel free to do whatever you like, and consider this as a final refusal of business.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Munir View Post
    I myself am curious enough to try and then have some views about The Perfumist. So far as the thread on ouddict goes, I couldn't decide what to do as there were clashing opinions. For and against, the proponents were reliable from both sides.

Due to funds transferring problem, I couldn't acquire instantly, but I have requested somebody to make any of the oils available to me.

Exact today I got information that The Perfumist offers Kynam duly tested from the lab-GCMS report is there as well.
    I think you should try it yourself sir, all not only everything is lab tested and backed up by three times your money guarantee if proven it is not natural, but each order comes with a hand-signed and stamped certification from the owner and master of the house that it is naturally pure, artesian and made with the highest quality in the highest standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Beau Stuart, it is sad that people do this and I feel sad that I have to reply to it, but here is the evidence, since we have confirmed that you are collaborating with other vendors who are lying and cheating people (unfortunately) and trying to damage other companies reputation and business. your account was flagged for fraud (your account not us), we were hesitant to fulfill your order, but we did and you did ask for your money back even though our return policy is clear and we said no problem send it back and you didn't want that as you simply wanted to keep the items and take the money, and then went on different forums and posted what you are posting now. unfortunately for you, sir is that we reported you and now every purchase you make with any financial institute will probably be flagged for fraud as it seems that you have done this many times now. additionally, we reported you and your address to the Saudi authorities so you may notice an extended wait time and delay in most of your shipments and packages. here are some screenshots showing that your order was coved under fraud protection from the bank (as this usually happens if a person tries to fraud people and do this many times). no one returned anything to you, the money was returned to us because your account was flagged for fraud sir and any answer is still the same to you, NOTHING!
    Fraude attempt 1 .jpg
    Fraud attempt 2 .jpg
    Fraud attempt 3 .jpg

Avoid

Quote Originally Posted by ddorris View Post
    Hi, is anyone familiar with the perfumist.com? I was wondering if anyone could vouch for their products? They have some interesting stuff, however, I’d never heard of them until yesterday. Thanks.
    So I never thought I was going to say this but this is ugly and shameful.I’m a big oud investor also a new youtuber my channel is aroma from heaven I review the most expensive smells in the world period..again never thought I was going to say this and I really hope that brother Ali from theperfumist.com never reads this.theperfumist is the only place I have an open direct account for 10 million dollar with them,thier cheapest oud which’s remarkable oud $100 per quarter tola or 3ml,is better than ouds that costs thousands of dollars per 3ml,it’s and will always be apart of my meditations and daily life as general .thanks may Allah bless you and rewards you all and your loved ones inshallah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardissan View Post
    So I never thought I was going to say this but this is ugly and shameful.Iím a big oud investor also a new youtuber my channel is aroma from heaven I review the most expensive smells in the world period..again never thought I was going to say this and I really hope that brother Ali from theperfumist.com never reads this.theperfumist is the only place I have an open direct account for 10 million dollar with them,thier cheapest oud whichís remarkable oud $100 per quarter tola or 3ml,is better than ouds that costs thousands of dollars per 3ml,itís and will always be apart of my meditations and daily life as general .thanks may Allah bless you and rewards you all and your loved ones inshallah.
    This is your first post here? Gee i wonder if you are The PerfumistÖ lol

10 mil huh. thats a chunk of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardissan View Post
    So I never thought I was going to say this but this is ugly and shameful.I’m a big oud investor also a new youtuber my channel is aroma from heaven I review the most expensive smells in the world period..again never thought I was going to say this and I really hope that brother Ali from theperfumist.com never reads this.theperfumist is the only place I have an open direct account for 10 million dollar with them,thier cheapest oud which’s remarkable oud $100 per quarter tola or 3ml,is better than ouds that costs thousands of dollars per 3ml,it’s and will always be apart of my meditations and daily life as general .thanks may Allah bless you and rewards you all and your loved ones inshallah.
    oh boy, this guy is not just a scam artist and a cheat. looks like he is extremely dumb and dumberer........................
    1976 - Yatagan Caron
    1977 - Snuff by Schiaparelli
    1981 - Kouros YSL
    1988 - Fahrenheit Dior
    1980 - Patou Pour Homme
    1987 - Lapidus Pour Homme
    1981 - Quorum Antonio Puig
    1993 - Insense by Givenchy
    2014 - Dior Homme Parfum
    1987 - Ho Hang Club Balenciaga